**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Tuning(Bosses)

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Any word on other bosses getting a little adjustment? I went up against the 6.2 Sinister(Caustic Temper+ E.M.P Mod) and the 6.2 Mordo(Be Gentle+ Strength in Numbers) No way I NEED to Keep my ENTIRE team alive to do damage ...Awful fights that make me wanna pull my hair out lol

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re looking at problem points and they would be that, but it’ll be a couple months before they’re changed probably
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I’m sure Sinister will be adjusted. Too many complaints about that one. I would suggest holding off, especially on exploration till we know of any changes are going through.

They’re aiming for before December
  • Options
    Thanx fellas
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've dabbled in 6.1 exploration but there's genuinely no point in exploration now until all the changes are made.

It will atleast save my sanity as I absolutely hated my completion run.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Any word on other bosses getting a little adjustment? I went up against the 6.2 Sinister(Caustic Temper+ E.M.P Mod) and the 6.2 Mordo(Be Gentle+ Strength in Numbers) No way I NEED to Keep my ENTIRE team alive to do damage ...Awful fights that make me wanna pull my hair out lol

Why is there no way.. the rest of us don’t like it but managed to deal with it
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Monk1 said:

JDunk2291 said:

Why is there no way.. the rest of us don’t like it but managed to deal with it
    I'm not breaking my bank account for Revives or Champion Crystals to try and get passed an OP Boss. Kudos to you for finishing it, but not all of us have the right champs or the money to get through a trash unfair boss. With that aside... Good job and u should be compensated for getting through that poorly developed fight