**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your thought on the new autocomplete option?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Do you think it is really a QoL improvement? Or just an exchange of energy for reduced rewards vs auto pilot yourself?

Your thought on the new autocomplete option? 92 votes

Yes I like it!
39%
winterthurbdawg923TendersquadEmil_LimsonCmbk96Buckylives2_0Jim0172Shadowstrike_ASDF_CassyWorknprogressNiteAndDaeMad_Titan_21RaikisGaurav_ChampJedi_Hawkeheartbreakid_22Colinwhitworth69WoozieRookiie 36 votes
No, rewards actually reduced if exchange with energy
25%
Crine60AjavednoyDonnymeijFaisaljavedReferenceMaddix11DarkEternityRU11011AATTdeepblack12SneakyWarriorlowlevelplayerLucifer1810CaptainGameunoobmeproodishika123STARKtechLobster44Cowabunga 23 votes
Indifferent
35%
SnizzbarChadhoganHaji_SaabAce_03ForwardJAsummonarMaiicolDiazScud77Anonymous346RasiloverUnidentifiedCreatureRaichu626Gamesbond90pigupompomNotsavage19ThatOneMasterGamerAmazing_Demon05HavanaknightEtjamaDeacon 33 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Yes I like it!

From what I understood, the auto-complete is only after you have 100% the daily quest, right? That seems pretty useless to me. What I would've liked is to be able to auto-complete/explore these quests without even having to go in once.

Not correct.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

From what I understood, the auto-complete is only after you have 100% the daily quest, right? That seems pretty useless to me. What I would've liked is to be able to auto-complete/explore these quests without even having to go in once.

you 100% it once only, and then the Auto complete option is available for use there after whenever you want.
    hense why i already have the auto complete option for all but the expert t4cc. even though i have not done one for some time.
    because i have previously at sime stage done these 100%
    the reason for this is to prove you have the ability to do it before being allowed to just complete it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

you 100% it once only, and then the Auto complete option is available for use there after whenever you want.
    hense why i already have the auto complete option for all but the expert t4cc. even though i have not done one for some time.
    because i have previously at sime stage done these 100%
    the reason for this is to prove you have the ability to do it before being allowed to just complete it.
    I have 100% T4b and T4cc science before but the auto complete are locked. I don’t know when is the time line count for 100% completion.
    Those time saver element is actually pretty small.
    Supposingly they should give you at least equivalent rewards as you are using energy in exchange. It is not free. Besides, those Daily Events are not fancy stuffs and most player can easily breeze thru with autopilot. Thus it dosent make sense to lower your reward when using such autocomplete function.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    Indifferent
    I’d firstly suggest it’s about 4 years overdue, secondly it’s not working properly...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

as long as you've ever done it once. so once you 100% it, you can do it next week or next month too
    Indifferent
    I’ve got all the requirements and should be able to autocomplete all of them, but have found that only heroic is showing up for basic cats, and these for today being science something is not right
    Scud77 said:

I’ve got all the requirements and should be able to autocomplete all of them, but have found that only heroic is showing up for basic cats, and these for today being science something is not right

you have to had 100%ed it in the past
    Indifferent
    I’m cavalier and lvl 60 it should have them all available from what I understand
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Indifferent

Scud77 said:

Actually, Kabam Boo said you have to have 100% it since whenever it was that they changed the opponents.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Indifferent
    What would be really helpful is if we complete an eq for eg uncollected eq, we could autocomplete all the difficulties below.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Indifferent
    I'll be excited when it comes to other parts of the game that are actually worth the energy. I hope it gets introduced in all content and you can auto-complete anything where your team-rating is a certain amount higher than recommended.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Indifferent
    As of now pretty useless for me. It will be will much appreciated if it comes to Event Quests or even side quests
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yes I like it!
    Massive quality of life improvement, with or without bugs. Absolutely love this, cuts out so much meaningless game play. Kudos Kabam, definitely the right direction.

For those that think otherwise, don't think about what it is now, think of the direction it's going. See the forest from the trees.
    Snizzbar said:

Scud77 said:

Actually, Kabam Boo said you have to have 100% it since whenever it was that they changed the opponents.
    well 100%ed it recently
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    I'm actually still confused about it. Yesterday i did the t4 basic (expert) daily quest 100%. I thought that meant today (and from now on) i could just auto-complete that same daily quest. But i can't - only the t2 and t3 basic quests have an auto-complete option for me. Did i misunderstand?
    Wozzy101 said:

This is hopefully the first iteration of this, where you can get to the point of being able to auto complete maps in EQ, are at least whole paths. Maybe for Cav players you can auto complete beginner and heroic. Either the whole map or individual paths.

That will be great if someday once we 100% UC EQ, we can autocomplete Heoric/Normal/Beginner EQ (Master is debatable but I hope so) through energy exchange, even it is path-by-path completion.