**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 completion

Thanks for toning down the difficulty, Kabam. It was much easier to dex 3 times than 5.

Comments

• Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    So i just pulled a Sunspot, should I use an awakening gem on him over Namor? Also are there any changes being made to the 6* crystals or just the 5* ones?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So i just pulled a Sunspot, should I use an awakening gem on him over Namor? Also are there any changes being made to the 6* crystals or just the 5* ones?

depends on if you need prestige, namor is better for playing.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

Sunspot doesn’t need it. Here is my list of the top mutants who need the gem

1. Omega
    2. Namor
    3. Colossus
    4. Archangel
  • Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Are there any changes being made to the 6* crystals?
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

Sunspot doesn’t need it, it’s only good if you have 200 stones lying around, which would much better be put to use in Omega Red. But let me tell you, Sunspot is arguably the best damage output champ in the game, and doesn’t require ramp up! (Yes I know Ægon with sig 200 and 999 charges will hit harder) If you learn to play him right, it’s insane! I have an R2 6* and literally use him for almost every piece of content. Congrats!