**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NO WAR SEASON REWARDS!! AQ STARTS in 3 HOURS!!!

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
Give us the rewards or give the rewards for next AQ week as compensation because this is absolutely ridiculous for alliances and players that are looking to recruit in this window.

Any word from a mod? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Give us the rewards or give the rewards for next AQ week as compensation because this is absolutely ridiculous for alliances and players that are looking to recruit in this window.

War rewards have come out super late previously. Asking for compensation is ridiculous. Does it interfere with recruiting, yes, but that's why there's 2 weeks to make any changes needed.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I’ve got mine

Yes my mini got it too .. but there are alliances who haven't got them ...

Yup Same!
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Haji_Saab said:

War rewards have come out super late previously. Asking for compensation is ridiculous. Does it interfere with recruiting, yes, but that's why there's 2 weeks to make any changes needed.
    AQ starts in 3 hours ... that AQ week will be wasted for me... if rewards do not come in the next 2 hours or so
    Wasted for you? Either have the folks that want to leave stay for a map or the whole series, or sacrifice one map and have your recruits ready to join as soon as rewards come out. It ain't the end of the world! It's about preparation
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    This sounds like a specific issue to yourself, this is not an issue for stable alliances.
    Yelling gimme gimme just makes you sound spoilt.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Odachi said:

This sounds like a specific issue to yourself, this is not an issue for stable alliances.
    Yelling gimme gimme just makes you sound spoilt.

Stable alliances don't recruit? Please read the Original Post and your post before commenting.
    Yes they do, there always folks leaving alliances. Better alliances just prepare ahead of time