Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

My first 6 * R2 champion

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I'm a little undecided now. I have resources for my first 6 * rank 2. I have a good option, but with the next month's buff I'm a little undecided because I can regret it. Even though I don't know the final result, I would like to know what you would do in my place.

My first 6 * R2 champion 47 votes

Venom to rank 2
68%
MegaSkater67Erza_ScarletAlex13369RotellyAspenPanchulon21pseudosanePseudouberMitriaxFilmsauceJedi_HawkeCiciliatoDenzel116doctorbMeebletonHector_1475CtuchikOGAvengerdot_dittoHedron 32 votes
Magneto (pré-buff) to rank 2
31%
NiteAndDae21_True_ForceDrDeadpoolLmaoAleorAmazing_Demon05Tiger360lowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19JragonMaster170manan_44king_ov_scrubsRed_GuardianIryselaxthe 15 votes

Comments

• IryseIryse Posts: 330 ★★
    He’s gonna go god tier at worst, and beyond god at best. Both ways, he’s equal to or above venom.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 316 ★★
    AndTav said:

I'm a little undecided now. I have resources for my first 6 * rank 2. I have a good option, but with the next month's buff I'm a little undecided because I can regret it. Even though I don't know the final result, I would like to know what you would do in my place.

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 864 ★★★
    Venom to rank 2
    Venom now. Magneto can wait next round.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    Wait for the buff. But that Venom might be a great choice anyway because of Variant 5.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 503 ★★★
    Venom to rank 2
    Venom then wait till next round. Venom is a great champs and must for variant 3
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    just wait
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 46
    I would recommend waiting.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Venom to rank 2
    Variant 5 is coming
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 167 ★★
    But be patient. Wait for the buff
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 1,942 ★★★★
    Venom to rank 2
    I have a rank 2 venom and he’s a beast. If you really want to rank someone go venom. I wouldn’t bank on magneto being anytning until we see it. So if you’re in the mood to rank go venom. If you can wait, wait it out.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 684 ★★
    Again, wait for the buff. Should be very soon.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Wait
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 2,671 ★★★★

Hedron said:

Variant 5 is coming

he’ll be good for two of the three chapters in that.
    I don't think variant 5 will be divided like that
    pretty sure we can use mystic spiderverse and symbiote in all or too less options for symbiote on top of it you would have to have them