**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not responding champs

Idk what just happened but in aq my character failed to block or dash or do anything I wanted it to do, it just stand there, if I was getting attacked and dashed back to evade my champ would drop the block and just stand there not doing any of the commands I gave it.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Had the same problem in map6 last week. It looked like magik was playing on automatic. But support was playing dumb so i dont know what happened
  • Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Happened to me on map 3 with beast against my x23 and it looked like a 1* ai was playing for her
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Anyone who has had any problem like this needs to comment! Please do so in the forum I've posted on August 19th!! Apprently have to force them to recognize this as a problem or else they're just gonna sit back and bank up!!! Please and thank you! :smile:
  • Options
    Freefighter1Freefighter1 Posts: 25
    edited September 2017
    I had the same issue while playing road to labirynth. It costed me 100usd to get out of it. I used hawkeye 4* 5/50 ability 50 + power gain team. Hawkeye started unblocking alone kicking alone blocking alone. I sent a mail to kabam they asked for a video and said they were sorry they would fix it. However the first reply i received made it sound like i was inventing it they also asked if i had autoplay button on....????They asked for a video (i couldnt film fingers not touching screen i was busy playing) for proof and i was never reimbursed or compensated for their mistakes done unpurpose or not! who knows except game team that evidently never replied back to my feedback form. I am happy to see your post.! As they do cross limits to make us spend and frustrate us and never compensate for big bugs like that and just make us sound stupid and ask for proofs and say they will fix it. Well this error costed me 100usd why should i pay 100usd for them to fix the issue for others and not reimburse me?? Am i a sheep or a bank to their eyes?
  • Options
    Hey there!

At the moment we're updating information on the thread provided by @Affliction

It was recently responded to by one of the other mods. The provided information is being handed over to our teams.
This discussion has been closed.