**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this for a run of bad luck

2Β»

Comments

• Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167 β˜…
    Dailey said:

Mine is equally as bad and I spent on todays bundle to get enough for a six star. Well three three stars and two four stars later I’m buying cavs. Well low and behold I pull a six star diablo from my six star.That was the last straw ...I just quit the game. Congrats Kabam you gave me no choice I quit....sincerely Nineinchnail.

Not sure getting a 6* diablo is equally as bad as 53 poor pulls in a row 🀣🀣
    edited August 2020
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get this man a beyond-god tier champ.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope OP keeps us updated with every new 5* he pulls until his luck turns around lol
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    @Iamant1 show us your roster, because I doubt that you only have 3 good 5* champs

Never mind, https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/190134/looking-for-new-alliance#latest
    5* Thing
    5* Corvus
    5* Omega
    6* Venom The Duck
    6* Thing
    6* Sentinel
    6* Ghost
    5* Hyperion
    5* Domino
    5* CAIW
    5* Supreme
    5* Venom
    5* Old Man Logan

Are you kidding me?

I really hope your next 6* to be King Groot, and the next one to be a dupe of the 6* King Groot
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You have a 6 star ghost in your roster.
    YOU HAVE A 6 STAR GHOST IN YOUR ROSTER.

You have several champs that are literally cheat codes......AND you have a 6 star Ghost.

Take a nap and be thankful fam.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Yeah that really does suck if you are only willing to rank and play 3 of the champs in MCOC! Cause there are only about three (according to you lot) even worth having...must make things very frustrating! But there are some fun champs to play on that list and your guys attitudes are just really narrow minded! All the talk of how greatly skilled you endgamers are i am mystified why you cannot take a sow's ear and turn it into a silk purse!
    Perhaps it because you have mistaken the abilities, and the size of those 3 champs you like so much, for your own skill?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hood is good
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rap said:

Yeah that really does suck if you are only willing to rank and play 3 of the champs in MCOC! Cause there are only about three (according to you lot) even worth having...must make things very frustrating! But there are some fun champs to play on that list and your guys attitudes are just really narrow minded! All the talk of how greatly skilled you endgamers are i am mystified why you cannot take a sow's ear and turn it into a silk purse!
    Perhaps it because you have mistaken the abilities, and the size of those 3 champs you like so much, for your own skill?

Mate all you do is complain about anything and everything, makes me wonder why you play the game.
    Rap said:

Have you tried completing abyss of legends without quake, ghost or aegon??

Yes there are fun champs to play but not really for the super hard content
    Denzel116 said:

You have several champs that are literally cheat codes......AND you have a 6 star Ghost.

@Denzel116 If you read my original post I said, I did get some good champs at the start, thsts not what I am complaining about.. well im not really complaining at all.

Just showing that I am having a really bad run of luck, 54 in a row is all. So hopefully others can feel better if they pull a few **** champs
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Iamant1 said:

Denzel116 said:

@Denzel116 If you read my original post I said, I did get some good champs at the start, thsts not what I am complaining about.. well im not really complaining at all.

Just showing that I am having a really bad run of luck, 54 in a row is all. So hopefully others can feel better if they pull a few **** champs
    That’s fair. Congrats on those good champs. No hate over here.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Man thought my luck was bad lol opening 6* GG twice in a row. It's still bad, but there's worse, I guess. Sorry, man. Oh, I'm also 0-15 on HT from the science/mystic dual.