**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.3 sinister is bugged? 😕

dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Mr. Sinister is not taking damage at all
I tried with ghost,quake and warlock 2-3 times he is still at 95%.Please need help boosts are expiring too.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    have you looked at the node?
  • Options

• Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Caustic temper. You need a fury buff to do damage. Did you not read the node lol?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Mr. Sinister is not taking damage at all
    I tried with ghost,quake and warlock 2-3 times he is still at 95%.Please need help boosts are expiring too.

is it that he is not taking damage, or is it that his healing is countering your damage, do you have a video?
  • Options

Caustic temper. You need a fury buff to do damage. Did you not read the node lol?

Damn 🤦
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

That is 6.2.2 sinister, not 6.2.3..

you need a fury buff as the node says, with ghost that means heavies, with warlock you need "Vision, Vision (Age of Ultron), Ultron, Ultron (Age of Ultron)" and then recreive a buff you are immune to.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Only way to get through that fight with that team is to Heavy with Ghost until you get some furies then attack. But sinister is going to regen all your critical hits. I'm sorry to say this man, but you should quit out. Will be way too many revives/potions with that team. CMM or GHulk with synergy are the two best counters I found. Doom is immune to EMP so he could do it if you put a synergy to give him a fury. Sorry man.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Back in my days we had to read the nodes so we could counter the content.....