**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ fight not starting - Lost half health thrice

The AQ fight in Map 5 is not starting. I lost half health of my R5 5* CapIW thrice. I tried restarting game and also the phone but the problem keeps persisting. Why ?

Comments

• Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19
    I have been timed out more than 7 times because the AQ fight is not starting and I have lost almost the full health of my 2 AQ attackers.

Could it be because I joined a new alliance yesterday and I am still under lock out period. If so, How come I was able to join AQ and take down one enemy champion but can't proceed further ?
  • ShamirShamir Posts: 2
    I'm also facing same problem
  • ShamirShamir Posts: 2
    Shamir said:

I'm also facing same problem

I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but the problem is persisting.

The game freezes when I press the fight button in AQ and I get timed out and lose half health of my champion.

I haven't been able to do AQ today because of this problem.
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    https://youtu.be/5yjC4ixF-6E something like this?
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    This happened the other day to a guy in my alliance.. we would see the timer of his fight and shortly after he had made zero points and lost half health.. which is just a very hard thing to do. This happened a few times with different champs.
    Is this issue only in AQ Map 5 ? Will I be able to play in AQ Map 4 ? I haven't been able to play AQ since yesterday.

It is almost impossible to remain in an alliance unless summoners contribute in AQ.

Kabam should look into this matter ASAP.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    This issue happens to me in incursions a whole bunch.
    I am now able to start AQ fight but it is taking about 20 to 25 seconds to start the fight.

I frantically press the fight button fearing that I may be timed out and lose half health of my champion.

AQ is becoming stressful because of this fight button lag issue. Please do something.
    I again lost half health of my R5 5* CapIW today in AQ Map 5. The AQ fight button is frozen and I am being timed out.

• ShivamrineShivamrine Posts: 10
    edited August 2020

Same is happening with me I'm using Android. When we tap fight everything freezes and timer which cause the lost of half hp
  • Hey guys, as there's already a discussion HERE about this topic, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.