**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which dual class crystal are you going for?

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
Since the confirmation of them coming tomorrow I am very excited to get them. My original plan was to go for skill / mutant for Ægon and do abyss, but I decided to go for Cosmic / Tech, mainly looking for ghost and corvus, but If I dupe cull I will be very happy also, I think that with the act 6 nerf he will be one of the most viable cosmics for act 6. I also want heimdall

Which dual class crystal are you going for? 206 votes

Skill / Mutant
31%
LogarooStara99Mr_PlatypusTimone147AakashATnix95R_D_JrShadowstrikeNojokejaymSpiderCoolsHendrossDuke_SilverFaisaljavedZsirhcZBsuGuyUnidentifiedCreatureThe_Blue_JaguarManar198xVoltolosZombieZedd 64 votes
Cosmic / Tech
24%
TheManMythLegendWayntosMaiicolDiazSempaidavidVerzzVuDahSiddhantKwatraAnonymous346NiteAndDaeBrokenWarlord5386RaikisRepto23Battle_Greninjaabhishek_2107ChampioncriticCreatorZukoheartbreakid_22Xva23Neotwism 51 votes
Science / Mystic
44%
GamerGarryDKAjavedRaganatorFrostyCristalmanSIlverProfessorKDoggg2017Vivek_786PGUNZ4694gohard123Baseballguy711MenkentUnsilentOzFearUsCupidrcm2017Logan00ERockHDplayinggamelet 91 votes

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Even more so with guardian synergy

I’m missing colossus/domino/corvus/cmm but ultimately going for science/mystic for doom and also just since they have the most stacked options.

It would be really cool if they made these crystals rotate for other combinations
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Cosmic / Tech
    I have exactly 0 good cosmics
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Let's get that doom, shall we?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Pulled Aegon recently and would like him duped, but even if I did, I don't have near enough sig stones to make him even semi useful.

Still have 2 mystic AG's even after using 2 on GR and DV, have a 3-4 2015 rank up gem in the event I ever pull Magik, and a science AG. I have a Beardo, but again, not enough sigs to make him useful. So I'm hoping to pull Magik, Doom, BWCV, Sym Supreme, MS, Sorcerer Supreme, or even Longshot & Mojo. Plus would love a natural dupe on my Beardo, as well as adding Torch, Thing, Quake, Red Guardian, or even LC, IW, Mr F, Gulk, or Wasp to my roster.

Gonna try to save at least 100k shards (almost to 40K ATM), so hopefully I'll see at least one of the aforementioned show up in one of those crystals.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I am trying to awaken hype, should I be going featured or cosmic/tech for the best chance?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Claire and quake...nuff said.
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Skill / Mutant
    I have no mutant and no good skill
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    Science / Mystic
    I’m going science/mystic as I wouldn’t mind duping my doom but I’m also looking for torch, void for abyss
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Science / Mystic
    So Sayeth Doom
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Skill / Mutant
    Aegon.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Science / Mystic
    Only champs I’m still after are Doom, Torch, and Thing.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I really really want doom, quake, sym supreme, torch, cap iw as a 5*

But i also want corvus, cmm, hyperion dupe, ghost, warlock dupe as 5* as well

However i would also like
    Aegon, stealthy, nick, blade, domino, archangel, sunspot, colossus as a 5* as well......
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    Skill / Mutant
    Aegon
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Cosmic / Tech
    Cmm or ghost yeahhhhhh

*Reality*
    Venompool
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Cosmic / Tech
    I want Venom
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57
    Skill / Mutant

Cmm or ghost yeahhhhhh

*Reality*
    Venompool

"Reality is often disappointing."
    -Thanos
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Science / Mystic

Since the confirmation of them coming tomorrow I am very excited to get them. My original plan was to go for skill / mutant for Ægon and do abyss, but I decided to go for Cosmic / Tech, mainly looking for ghost and corvus, but If I dupe cull I will be very happy also, I think that with the act 6 nerf he will be one of the most viable cosmics for act 6. I also want heimdall

Where's the confirmtion post? I havent seen it yet
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Featured, best chance at sorcerer
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Saved up 140k shards to get Doom/torch for Abyss.
    But with the new manic AI I might have to wait longer -__-
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Skill / Mutant
    its going to be funny when Kabam pulls a fast one and the crystals are loaded with meme tier champs
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Skill / Mutant
    Want stealthy and colossus and have more mutants that I need awakened or more sigs on.

Would have been cosmic/tech but pulled hype and CMM in last 2 weeks to round out my collection of top tier cosmics.
  • Rickroll_123Rickroll_123 Posts: 32
    Cosmic / Tech
    I have ghost but my cosmic roster is complete ass. I’m hoping for a corvus and imo tech and cosmic are very strong classes in comparison to the others, especially cosmic.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Going for Doom, Longshot, Mojo, Void, CAIW, Voodoo and Symbiote Supreme
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Science / Mystic
    Will beardo and human torch please come to my account? I repeat will beardo and torch please come to my account? We're gonna have a problem here...