**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5, 2nd guilly2099 mini

Just attempted her with void and she’s purifying his debuffs. What am I missing as to why this happened?

Comments

• Benjaminz19800Benjaminz19800 Posts: 13
    Got it, thanks buddy
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

Shes gaining 1 combo every 0.2 seconds, so she will get to 10 combo every 2 seconds and will purrify a debuff. She has combo shield too. Only way to stop this is performing an intercept. It will stop combo timer for 15 seconds.

How does she purify debuffs?
    I took her with CMM, so she didn't last long enough for me to notice anything abnormal, lol
    Mayis said:

Mayis said:

Shes gaining 1 combo every 0.2 seconds, so she will get to 10 combo every 2 seconds and will purrify a debuff. She has combo shield too. Only way to stop this is performing an intercept. It will stop combo timer for 15 seconds.

I took her with CMM, so she didn't last long enough for me to notice anything abnormal, lol
    Void puts a debuff each X seconds, but each time u get to 10 (or 20, 30 etc) combo, 1 debuff is removed. It is Voids ability, not Guillys. They just interact this way because of the node.
    Ohhhhh, that makes a lot of sense now! Thanks dude!

I think CMM is simply the best option for that fight, carefree and easy solo every time! Even took her linked with all or nothing today, and she almost didn't get to 3 bars, lol
    Mayis said:

Mayis said:

Mayis said:

Void puts a debuff each X seconds, but each time u get to 10 (or 20, 30 etc) combo, 1 debuff is removed. It is Voids ability, not Guillys. They just interact this way because of the node.
    Ohhhhh, that makes a lot of sense now! Thanks dude!

I think CMM is simply the best option for that fight, carefree and easy solo every time! Even took her linked with all or nothing today, and she almost didn't get to 3 bars, lol
    Maybe Medusa and Aarkus are better options, robots cant activate any ability and gain power while armor shattered.
    But CMM is good too, especially if u do couple of heavies to shut down digicloak
    Yeah, outside of those 2, lol. I find CMM to be much faster tho.