**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Doom or Archangel to R4?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
I have them both at 5* 3/45 Sig 40. I know Dr. Doom is better but AA's DOT tempts me to rank him.
I mostly to UC quests, AQ, AW and exploring Act 5

Dr. Doom or Archangel to R4? 31 votes

Dr Doom(Sig 40)
74%
JAsummonarJim0172HendrossAdvCiciliatoXva23Etjamaamal_nairPřìņče01ShilinlowlevelplayerLucifer1810ChikelSerious_786Xguard77unoobmepro_hbtygbty423_ŘïdđhįmMayisRap027 23 votes
Archangel(Sig 40)
25%
DjinKill_GreyLpirnie5321Thicco_ModeBonzodavidOmedenndisturbedgeniusSneakyko 8 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Archangel(Sig 40)
    AA is gonna help more in those content IMO. He's still one of the very top champs for 100% act 5
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Dr Doom(Sig 40)
    Doom will help you with more content than AA
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom(Sig 40)
    doom does more than AA overall
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel(Sig 40)

AA is gonna help more in those content IMO. He's still one of the very top champs for 100% act 5

yeah this is why I voted doom, too. for the content you mentioned, archangel will be more useful, especially for uceq and act five exploration.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel(Sig 40)

yeah this is why I voted doom, too. for the content you mentioned, archangel will be more useful, especially for uceq and act five exploration.
    You voted Doom?
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    80% says rank up Dr. Doom. Any other unique feature i have missed about Doom?
    Doom users?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel(Sig 40)

You voted Doom?
    woops i meant archangel