**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seeking Abyss advice...

Got 3 of the horsemen, 6s 2/35 unduped Doom, 5s 5/65 sig40 Nick Fury, 5s 5/65 sig120 Aegon...only lacking HT.

So i got questions...

1. Which champs are adviseable to bring for the remaining 2 slots? Here are most of my champs...I'll max them out as well. I got mutant, skill and a generic awake also if needed.

2. What path would you advise me to go through with the 2 champs you are advising me to bring along?

3. I've done completion of LOL...confident with my intercepting etc...How should my stash look like to even think about doing this? How much units?

4. And lastly, what are the toughest fights to expect? How should I deal with them? You got any good links or guides I can check that can help me out?

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    I can write more later.. but first.. do you have 5/6* void.. also.. do u have 4* torch?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    You can use a 4* Version of Torch and I suggest 5th to be heimdall. he will help a lot
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

I can write more later.. but first.. do you have 5/6* void.. also.. do u have 4* torch?

Oh wow...I completely overlooked my upload. This champ roster got my maxed champs filtered out...to answer your question...yes i got 5/65s of Morningstar, Warlock, Mojo, Quake, Void, and Domino. Void and Domino are sig200.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

You can use a 4* Version of Torch and I suggest 5th to be heimdall. he will help a lot

This exactly.

Without void or HT...you might be able to get through it with colossus.

You don’t need a stash of items if you have 4-6k units. You’ll take the easy path (lane 1).
    60 ish revives and lots of health pots you can do it with around 3k units.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Oh wow...I completely overlooked my upload. This champ roster got my maxed champs filtered out...to answer your question...yes i got 5/65s of Morningstar, Warlock, Mojo, Quake, Void, and Domino. Void and Domino are sig200.
    Aegon,Doom,Void,NF, Heimdall
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I used void instead of torch, along with fury, doom and aegon - heimdall came along too as that revive easily makes a big difference - it's best used just before you run out of hits if you are playing as aegon, get a slapping so you have the fury damage for one last hurrah.
  • Options
    guys thanks for all the tips. i just finished my run. will make a post about it later.
    Odachi said:

I used void instead of torch, along with fury, doom and aegon - heimdall came along too as that revive easily makes a big difference - it's best used just before you run out of hits if you are playing as aegon, get a slapping so you have the fury damage for one last hurrah.

this tip really is the dealbreaker for that collector. thanks for this odachi.

i did however could have done some other essential things that could have contributed a lot to the run..
    1. like killing off nick fury at the very start for the damage boost. (just rev him for invisible woman)
    2. Either have max limber for the whole run or switching to max limber once aegon was at a high enough combo count so as to easily squeeze in some hits after being hit-stunned.

i could have saved lots of units if i remembered to do these simple but very cost saving things.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

This exactly.

Without void or HT...you might be able to get through it with colossus.

You don’t need a stash of items if you have 4-6k units. You’ll take the easy path (lane 1).
    60 ish revives and lots of health pots you can do it with around 3k units.
    I went in with just over 3k units as you advised. and this was spot on.

i depleted my stash and units entirely. had to buy around 400+ units to finish off collector. considering i was not playing perfectly most of the time. also not having maxed limber throughout the run resulting to so many missed opportunities to squeeze in aegon's fury stacked heavy or even a combo or two. also forgetting to kill off NF for the run (rather he was just there alive throughout most of the run. so dumb of me.)