**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Completion Help

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
So I intend to go for a first abyss clear within the next few weeks. My current plan is to use a team of:
4* Sasquatch
6* R2 Sabretooth
5* R5 Sym Supreme
5* R5 Void
5* R5 Corvus

As you can tell, it’s heavily inspired by Brian Grant’s recent completion, but I felt it was more effective to switch out Killmonger for Sym Supreme, since he struggled with the Cosmics a bit

I have 5200 units and about 50 revives in the stash.

I would appreciate any help or tips. Whether that’s for a specific fight or a different team altogether. Here’s the top of my roster:

Thanks in advance.

And no, I don’t have AEgon.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For sym supreme fights you want as much md as you can get, get to sp3 try to cycle sp2, armour breaks give you insane damage. He can take down dusa hype and the champion in 1 revive, fairly standard rotation. Cmm just use power when you have it, should be a solo. For vtd if you have 4 or 5 in md you can get a super cheesy solo on the fight (I have a video I can link of this if you’d like) void is fairly self explanatory, play like bg did, keep resetting fight me coward and let them tick to death. Corvus again, play similar to bg, when charges receiver try to be just below the sp3 so you can easily get 2 sp2s in a cycle, play passive when charges are down, similar to how you’d use void. For sabre watch bg’s stuff again, try to only bank the big furies like he did
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

For sym supreme fights you want as much md as you can get, get to sp3 try to cycle sp2, armour breaks give you insane damage. He can take down dusa hype and the champion in 1 revive, fairly standard rotation. Cmm just use power when you have it, should be a solo. For vtd if you have 4 or 5 in md you can get a super cheesy solo on the fight (I have a video I can link of this if you’d like) void is fairly self explanatory, play like bg did, keep resetting fight me coward and let them tick to death. Corvus again, play similar to bg, when charges receiver try to be just below the sp3 so you can easily get 2 sp2s in a cycle, play passive when charges are down, similar to how you’d use void. For sabre watch bg’s stuff again, try to only bank the big furies like he did

Thanks for the tips! I have 5/5 MD, and I am definitely interested in that link. I watched all ten 10 hours of BG’s stream, kind of hoping he releases a ‘hindsight review’ of things he would change, but I’m counting on it.

Thanks again. Kind of pains me to not be bringing my R3 6* Killmonger though
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    https://youtu.be/xZTB02NS6Sw
    It’s an older vid so I haven’t got any text saying what’s going on, but essentially every time he uses a special he gets 10 buffs, I use sp3, it nullified the buffs and deals a ton of damage. Md gets me to another s3, bait a special he gets 10 buffs again and the cycle repeats until he’s down
  • Options