**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5?

luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Considering that I’m not cavalier yet (only did my 1st run through act 5) and don’t run suicides. My only other rank 5 are CAIW and Warlock.

Also, if it’s not a problem, please explain why.

Who to rank 5? 40 votes

Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
32%
MagicBentonAdv10or_StrongMiStaLovaDeaconEinfachSoDoogie36lowlevelplayerSoyheyor123ChikelXguard77Vercingetorixking_ov_scrubs 13 votes
Venom
7%
UnsilentHammerbro_64Mathgeek 3 votes
Magik
5%
RaganatorAgent_X_zzz 2 votes
Namor [sig 60]
5%
gsil6374StopNTake 2 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
2%
Udyan 1 vote
Domino
20%
Stagedear85doctorbRookiieSarvanga1_H3t3rbattyStellanNinja12_ 8 votes
Iceman [sig 20]
0%
Gwenpool
0%
Guillotine 99
10%
CiciliatoDoctor_Strange19SuperiorSymbioteYeetusTheFoetus 4 votes
Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) [sig 20]
17%
NumanQacobKill_GreyEtjamaThicco_ModeMasterpuffCrcrcrc 7 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the main problems in act six can be countered by warlock. stealthy's slow is helpful for different unstoppable and evade fights in story and event quests
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

the main problems in act six can be countered by warlock. stealthy's slow is helpful for different unstoppable and evade fights in story and event quests

may i ask what problems does warlock counter in act 6? i haven’t attempted at it yet so it would be nice to know.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    The Crossbones boss in 6.1.5. That is a road block for many trying for initial completion.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Black Widow (Claire Voyant)

may i ask what problems does warlock counter in act 6? i haven’t attempted at it yet so it would be nice to know.
    there is a lot of bleed and poison paths plus his heal block

there is a lot of bleed and poison paths plus his heal block

oh, thanks! nice to know! any other champion on the list that makes act 6 slightly easier?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Synergy w/ Red Hulk & Masacre will shred Act 5 for you.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I'd say Stealthy since you don't run Suicides.
    Rookiie said:

Synergy w/ Red Hulk & Masacre will shred Act 5 for you.

unfortunately i only have a 5* r1 masacre and a 4* r1 red hulk lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy's utility is very useful all across act 6, from 6.2.6 champion to 6.3.5 Mysterio to 6.4.4 darkhawk to a million other **** roadblocks!

Stealthy's utility is very useful all across act 6, from 6.2.6 champion to 6.3.5 Mysterio to 6.4.4 darkhawk to a million other **** roadblocks!

is he useful for 6.1, tho? cause my priority is becoming cavalier and then probably by then i’ll be able to rank up another champion

is he useful for 6.1, tho? cause my priority is becoming cavalier and then probably by then i’ll be able to rank up another champion
    🤔
    Well I'm not too sure about that, that time I only had a 4* stealthy. The 5* was only at rank 1 because of tier one alpha constraint.
    In 6.1.6 there's an evade path, which stealthy should decimate!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Totally. He'll knock out some bosses for you and mine did more path clearing in 6.1 than my 5/65 Corvus.

Somebody else is gonna have to give you more insight on that subject matter.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Hold up wheres Cyclops?🤔🤔🤔
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Nice synergy with Warlock. And power control.