**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* dual crystals are in, but where are the 4 and 6* versions?

Was hoping someone could give more info on the 4 and 6* version of these crystals. They were mentioned in the Dev diary, yet we haven't heard a peep from anyone regarding these crystals. The 5* versions were a much needed and very great addition to MCOC. Would love to see the same type or similar versions of these crystals for 4 and 6*'s.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They only announced the 5-star version of these crystals
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    There said it wil not be for 6 star I’m sure I’m read somhow it wil be for 4 star to not to sure nope me Hav read a bit wrong only for 5 stars.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RKO_me said:

Was hoping someone could give more info on the 4 and 6* version of these crystals. They were mentioned in the Dev diary, yet we haven't heard a peep from anyone regarding these crystals. The 5* versions were a much needed and very great addition to MCOC. Would love to see the same type or similar versions of these crystals for 4 and 6*'s.

can you point to where in the dev diary 6* versions were mentioned?
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    I'm thinking of saving my 6 star shards for them. I will wait patiently until I hear one way or the other.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    In the Dev Diary they said 6* was not in the cards for now.

Edit: They say 6* are being looked at but will be more limited in scope than the 5* and 4*. I could find no mention of a time-line for 4* or their more limited 6* options.