**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ should I hunt?

My current objective for content right now is to fully explore variant 2 since that is what I am closest to finishing, and for that I really think I only need units. But after that I want to go after variant 3 but I don’t have very many good tech champs so I was thinking of going after ghost, but I figure omega red would be best since I have a mutant awakening gem I could pop into him and a good amount of sig stones as well as lots of mutant iso. I do run suicides full time so I think omega red would be the ideal champ for me to go after in the dual crystals. I just want to make sure I’m going for the champ that would help in my progression more. So is it to go for ghost or omega red?

Which champ should I hunt? 14 votes

Omega Red
14%
Jedi_HawkeDoctor_Strange19 2 votes
Ghost
64%
Lvernon15MysterioSinedd92ArsozYllib1SneakyWarriorFluffy_pawsBlack_SwanMathgeek 9 votes
Other
21%
GoddessIliasAleorUsername19273 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Quake shreds both of those Variants, tbh. Little less effective in V3, but still works.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    If you go for the Tech you might get yourself a Sentinel to trample v3 and you'd still have a possibility at getting ghost