**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dual crystals worth it????

NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
So last night I opened one got namor(not really pumped abt him I find him overrated)
initially was planning on opening tech and cosmic one coz I have 2 cosmic gems but couldn't control myself(lol) but after looking at my roster gems and stones

I think it's better for me to go for a few mystic science and then stick to basics
Feel free to give your opinion
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    P.s I knw it's in the wrg category
    I did it coz no one replays in the strategy one
  • Options
    RetlawIV said:

I would agree with going for science/mystic, but don’t look down on namor. Awakened at max sig, he ignores all the fun and interactive damage this game has to offer and he hits like a truck and he doesn’t need any synergies.

Aayush19 said:

Namor becomes something else on awakening, but even unawakened, he takes down a beast like sasquatch so easily. Hits like a truck indeed

I knw I knw but when you look at some other killers in the class like omega or even colossus it's a different story
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Did they say if they would release 6* dual class crystals??
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★

Did they say if they would release 6* dual class crystals??

Not anytime soon
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    I don't see the point of basics anymore with the dual crystals, as long as champs join the dual at the same time they join the basic.
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I really don't see how they wouldn't be worth it. Same cost but more focused, can always buy the basic if you want more rng, but who would.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Namor is not overrated, either you can't use him or just find him expensive. He is not the best mutant but top 3 for me.
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 117
    Yea to tag on to a bunch of the others, Namor is hard to get a hang of but he is an absolute UNIT. No one can deal damage the way he does, and that awakened ability is so clutch. It took a while for me to get used to his animations ngl, but I love my 5* 4/55 sig 200. Definitely just use him more, get his cycle down (watch some vids if you need) and you'll see what I mean. I would use that Mutant Awakening Gem on him or Colossus too tbh.

Otherwise, absolutely go for Science/Mystic until you get a dope Mystic or two and then hunt with the Cosmic/Tech.
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    totally worth it. cus the biggest thing to consider is ISO for rankups.
    espcially once you start ranking heaps of 5/65 and 6* you need ISO badly.
    so the class crystal allows you to get exactly the ISO you need.

i needed mutant ISO for a bunch of rankups i wanna do.
    certainly made a dent in it....

heck,
    got a couple monsters TOO!!!!
    still need to do more. that ISO is only half what is needed for a r2 6*. which is soon gunna be OML....
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Despite the fact that I pulled magneto, BPCW x2, and psylocke (all dupes), yes I think they are worth it. Better chance of duping somebody and getting the champ you want. However I think somebody that is only recently uncollected won’t benefit as much because they should probably focus on building a solid roster across all classes. This crystal is perfect for fine-tuning.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    of course they are worth it, you are narrowing your pull of potentials to 2/5 the total potential champions for the exact same price as the full crystal, how can that not be worth it?