**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss rush week 2

Tried and tried, just couldn't get past Invisible Woman. Guess I'll have to forget this rush and wait the next. Not even doom can scratch her or my skill is not enough (intercepting). Sigh*

Comments

• Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Its very easy
    I used:
    Stealthy for torch
    BWCV for annihulus
    Torch for cull
    Torch for maw
    Stealthy for invisible woman
    Stealthy/ warlock for namor
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★
    stealthy 5*? U avoid torch's special and incinerate?
  • Options
    demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    I used doom domino sunspot rhulk and warlock. I used sunspot for torch doom for annihilus cull and maw and sunspot for iw and namor. It wasn't too bad
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The way you normally do? I used NF for it. If you cannot avoid the specials you are going to be in for a world of hurt.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Read his abilities for web foam and synergy’s too
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    If your having trouble with invisible woman you can melt her quite easily with archangel even a 4* does the job ?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    If you have Black Widow Deadly Origin, she handles her rather easily. Evade, hit, evade hit, SP2.... KO
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Its very easy
    I used:
    Stealthy for torch
    BWCV for annihulus
    Torch for cull
    Torch for maw
    Stealthy for invisible woman
    Stealthy/ warlock for namor

Thank you for sharing helpful characters for this week's Boss Rush. I wish I had HT or BWCV myself.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

The way you normally do? I used NF for it. If you cannot avoid the specials you are going to be in for a world of hurt.
    Lol i just not quite familiar with stealthy as in how the guy uses him to beat torch
  • Options

Read his abilities for web foam and synergy’s too
    My bad sometimes i overlook those. Thanks
  • Options

If you have Black Widow Deadly Origin, she handles her rather easily. Evade, hit, evade hit, SP2.... KO

I do have 4* of her. Thanks will try that
  • Options
    Chadhogan said:

If your having trouble with invisible woman you can melt her quite easily with archangel even a 4* does the job ?

If only I have him as 4*, if only...
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Do you have Quake?
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★

Tried and tried, just couldn't get past Invisible Woman. Guess I'll have to forget this rush and wait the next. Not even doom can scratch her or my skill is not enough (intercepting). Sigh*

I used NF
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★

When she has force field dont try to intercept her, it's nearly ( again,nearly ) impossible because of her node, just stay in the block and bait heavies, Quake and Fury works perfectly fine, I did it even with 5* void.
  • Options

Do you have Quake?

Nope
  • Options
    How did u all pass torch, let me know cause i only got 5* r3 sunspot which is tryhard for me to get past him
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

How did u all pass torch, let me know cause i only got 5* r3 sunspot which is tryhard for me to get past him

I used a 5* stealthy. I didn't use any prefight and just played like normal
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I used a 5* stealthy. I didn't use any prefight and just played like normal
    oh and for invisible woman, I used archangel
  • Options
    I would like to know something, I just read torch's abilities about smoulder, and I use 6*LC but whenever I hit him somewhere in between I got smoulders and that dealt damage to my LC. I thought smoulder only will be placed when Torch is about to get incinerated??
  • Options
    nvm got my answer from other forum. Apparently if u block his last hit of sp1 u get 1 smoulder and 2 if u block last hit of sp2
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @sharkdeavour for torch i used a 4* maxed colossus, parry/heavy and SP2, bait out torch's SP1 and dex it, or at least the last hit to prevent the smoulder ^_^

for IW i used a 5* R5 blade and simply forgot about masochism (well, i actually died because of this, but that was my fault, blade can one-shot her without problems) ^_^
  • Options

@sharkdeavour for torch i used a 4* maxed colossus, parry/heavy and SP2, bait out torch's SP1 and dex it, or at least the last hit to prevent the smoulder ^_^

for IW i used a 5* R5 blade and simply forgot about masochism (well, i actually died because of this, but that was my fault, blade can one-shot her without problems) ^_^

thanks for sharing, its just that I dont have blade and colossus but good to know
  • Options

Finally done it!! 😄 Thanks for the info guys, I done it with 5* doom, 4* (torch, NF and Hyperion) and 6* TR. NF is a beast at max