**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Raise the max level, add mastery points, new masteries

1) I think we are going on close to 2 years since level 70 was reached. It's super annoying to receive XP boosts that have no purpose for me other than a few points during item use. With the newer content from act 5 and monthly story quests it would be nice to have a higher level to achieve.

2) add 1 master point at level 75 and one st level 80.

3) introduce some new masteries. Nothing new has been added to Def since WP chain which was nerfed about a year ago. I'm sure most of the community would prefer something else in attack. Give us something new and interesting.

Thanks
Bomber

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Wouldn't mind a level increase. Not much left to aim for at this point. Don't think the extra 2 mastery points would offset the game either, so not a bad idea at all.

Curious what kind of new masteries they could come up with. With recon now being useless they have plenty of room for new ones.
  • I agree to this as well. I would love a mastery that adds armor or more blocking abilities. Heck I'd drop 5 points into increasing my challenger rating for all champs by 25.

It also would be cool to have AW masteries. I'd waste points on "champs save till sp3" so I can put suicides on and not have my champs be useless. Even "champs placed in AW defense are X% less likely to activate special attacks"
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    BomberMan wrote: »
    1) I think we are going on close to 2 years since level 70 was reached. It's super annoying to receive XP boosts that have no purpose for me other than a few points during item use. With the newer content from act 5 and monthly story quests it would be nice to have a higher level to achieve.

3) introduce some new masteries. Nothing new has been added to Def since WP chain which was nerfed about a year ago. I'm sure most of the community would prefer something else in attack. Give us something new and interesting.

Thanks
    Bomber

you reached level 70??????????
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

Thanks
    Bomber

LOL, I just took it as a typo
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »

Thanks
    Bomber

LOL, I just took it as a typo

I am all for increasing summoner levels, I have been level 60 since January 2016 but if he is level 70 I have either been cheated or he is cheating.... but it could be a typo I guess we will never know
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★

Thanks
    Bomber

It is silly to keep giving us xp boosts that 65% of the community can't use.
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58

Thanks
    Bomber

Not a typo I just really messed up. I confused the 70 energy points with current level. Honestly didn't even pay attention I just know there hasn't been movement on this forever. To be clear, my level is 60 like most other vets :)

• BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    Doomed1144 wrote: »
    I agree to this as well. I would love a mastery that adds armor or more blocking abilities. Heck I'd drop 5 points into increasing my challenger rating for all champs by 25.

It also would be cool to have AW masteries. I'd waste points on "champs save till sp3" so I can put suicides on and not have my champs be useless. Even "champs placed in AW defense are X% less likely to activate special attacks"

We defiantly need something to encourage us to spend more money on units to unlock more masteries. :)