**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Witch

Did i miss the release or is she only there because of Kangs team

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    that’s terrible pi for a 5/65
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    She was added as a 5-star on the "playable" aspect on this last update. You can search her on the unowned champion list.
    Which might mean that her, and the other champions might get released as 5-star's soon, maybe this month

She was added as a 5-star on the "playable" aspect on this last update. You can search her on the unowned champion list.
    Which might mean that her, and the other champions might get released as 5-star's soon, maybe this month

think they said they were trying to release her this month or something.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I have found a quest where there is unlimited revive (l1) but if I will tell it then kabam will remove...

i read december somewhere
    they said they were going to release her with Wandavision, but due to COVID they just sped it up. I mean i still think Wandavision is gonna come out this year, but whatever.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

I have found a quest where there is unlimited revive (l1) but if I will tell it then kabam will remove...

Say nothing

farm it, and don’t tell a soul.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

that’s terrible pi for a 5/65

I know right? Kang needs to work on his masteries.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited August 2020

i read december somewhere
    they said they were going to release her with Wandavision, but due to COVID they just sped it up. I mean i still think Wandavision is gonna come out this year, but whatever.
    oh
    well i am all for a quick release
    If I gt her before doom i will just r5 her
    Same here. I just pulled a 4/5 mystic gem from v4. Mystic AG too. Best option I have now is Magik.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

I also found it i can spill the beans
    [Softly]
    Don't