**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss Rush Alpha Rewards Glitch

I wasn’t able to compete the other difficulties of Boss Rush Alpha last week. When I completed Epic it said I 100% the entire boss rush across all difficulties. I assumed it was like previous quests in the past. Like you pick the difficulty that you want and you are then locked out of the other difficulties rewards. Well this week I completed Beta on Epic and after doing so noticed it wasn’t 100%. So I went and played master and was able to get the rewards. I checked my inventory and yes I do have all the sunglasses but not the shards or legendary crystal. The one I do have is from this weeks beta difficulty. Anyone else having this issue?

I know Kabam can go through my account and see that I didn’t receive the rewards which is exactly what I want them to do. This is aggravating. I submitted a ticket however I was curious if this happened to anyone else. Everyone in my clan has had zero issues.

Comments

• Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    You have to do all difficulties to receive the rewards for all difficulties. It’s not just one and done
  • Options
    UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    That’s my issue. I only did Epic last week and it then said 100% and I received all the sunglasses but not the other rewards except for the epic rewards bc that’s the only difficulty I completed.
  • Options
    En2100En2100 Posts: 14
    I had a similar issue, I completed the master difficulty of the alpha summer showdown, I got the sunglasses but never got the shards or the crystal, I wrote several messages to Kabam but they kept saying something about multiple run through rewards, I thought at first I didn’t have the sunglasses but noticed them yesterday so I don’t know if I just missed them or they added them in and didn’t tell me in the messages, but I for sure did not get the crystal and I’m 90% sure I didn’t get the shards, they just closed the case, feeling frustrated and cheated
  • Options
    UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    En2100 said:

I had a similar issue, I completed the master difficulty of the alpha summer showdown, I got the sunglasses but never got the shards or the crystal, I wrote several messages to Kabam but they kept saying something about multiple run through rewards, I thought at first I didn’t have the sunglasses but noticed them yesterday so I don’t know if I just missed them or they added them in and didn’t tell me in the messages, but I for sure did not get the crystal and I’m 90% sure I didn’t get the shards, they just closed the case, feeling frustrated and cheated

I’m not letting this go I’ll message them everyday if I have to. Sucks it happened to you but glad I’m not the only one. What was your case number? I’ll reference it if they give me **** so they don’t think I’m crazy.
  • Options
    En2100En2100 Posts: 14