Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Ranking 5* when you have same champ as 6*

In my mind it seems the materials could better be used to rank other champs or saved for the 6* variety. (With few exceptions like Omega or Ægon who need high sig.)

At the moment I have:
duped Ghost Rank 1
Yellow Jacket R1
Massacre R1
Duped G2099 R4
Emma Frost R4
Nebula R3

All corresponding 6* are unduped R1

Comments

• Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 192 ★★
    High sig ghost makes a big difference, plus she is versatile enough that having both a 5* and 6* ranked up would be useful so you can run her simultaneously in content and AQ/AW. The others on your list I wouldn't rank up if you have a 6* equivalent.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,023 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    If you are running Arena 4-Star featured or T1A or T4BC, rank 2 is good.

Now I can reach 1.6m in a day.