**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

V5 Announcement Post?

Variant 5 is coming in 5 days can you please make an announcement post for it? I have 2 or 3 champs I would like to decide between in terms of rank ups so knowing exactly how it will be set up will be huge. I have a few stacks of ISO set to expire tomorrow and I would love to have to waste/sell them.

Yes I know there are champ restrictions and some will actually have buffs, I would just like to know which ones, and what chapters they would apply to. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think its releasing on the 12, and they probably wont post anything until a day before or less
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    That would be super clutch!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Friday is usually the latest they post it.

It's always between Wednesday and Friday of the week before, so expect it later today.

E_Rich423 said:

Variant 5 is coming in 5 days can you please make an announcement post for it? I have 2 or 3 champs I would like to decide between in terms of rank ups so knowing exactly how it will be set up will be huge. I have a few stacks of ISO set to expire tomorrow and I would love to have to waste/sell them.

Yes I know there are champ restrictions and some will actually have buffs, I would just like to know which ones, and what chapters they would apply to. Thanks!

That's not accurate at all. Most announcements come the day before or the day of. Sometimes 2 days early.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    what iso do you have expiring? The benefited tags will be Mystic class in one chapter, Symbiote characters in another, and spider-verse characters will also be preferred in one of the chapters.
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Tech and Cosmic. I can R5 Stark Spidey and/or Venom. Obviously both are worth a R5, and I wouldn't mind having either one at R5, but I would rather wait so I know for a fact a) If I even need them at R5 b) which one benefits more from this variant. My guess is Venom but I'd rather know for sure.
  • Options
    NablockNablock Posts: 46
    E_Rich423 said:

Tech and Cosmic. I can R5 Stark Spidey and/or Venom. Obviously both are worth a R5, and I wouldn't mind having either one at R5, but I would rather wait so I know for a fact a) If I even need them at R5 b) which one benefits more from this variant. My guess is Venom but I'd rather know for sure.

They will both have a chapter they will be great in. I’d assume Venom will get a special boost for the Variant though.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    E_Rich423 said:

Venom. He’ll benefit from 2 of the 3 chapters.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

what iso do you have expiring? The benefited tags will be Mystic class in one chapter, Symbiote characters in another, and spider-verse characters will also be preferred in one of the chapters.

Time to whip out my r4 Sym Supreme!