**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest solo objective broken?

I did my first herald side quest yesterday and got this objective pop up showing 1/5 bosses completed.

I just did today's side quest and it did not update. Is this maybe bugged?

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Doing it yesterday unlocked the objective, completing it today gave you the first point towards it.
  • Options
    ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    I'll don't have a screenshot from yesterday, so I can't say with 100% certainty that this is the case, so I'll take your word for it....seems odd though that you'd have to do finish the objective 6x (once to open it + 5 more), when it could just have either said "defeat 6 bosses" or just popped up on it's own without having to trigger it.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Chimpyboy said:

I'll don't have a screenshot from yesterday, so I can't say with 100% certainty that this is the case, so I'll take your word for it....seems odd though that you'd have to do finish the objective 6x (once to open it + 5 more), when it could just have either said "defeat 6 bosses" or just popped up on it's own without having to trigger it.

there is a mod sticky on the subject in general. You cannot get credit for an objective you dont have, and you dont get it until your first kill. You also need 20 kills for the entire chain, but have 28 chances.
  • Options
    ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    I get it now...still think it's weird - just give me the objective and let me hit it or not....seems every other objective works that way.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Chimpyboy said:

I get it now...still think it's weird - just give me the objective and let me hit it or not....seems every other objective works that way.

Some things are meant to be a surprise, if you never run herald difficulty you would never see it.