**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My abyss team

So soon I am going to do initial completion of abyss. I am aiming for the end of summoner appreciation. The team I was going to bring in is Aegon, Dr Doom, Corvus, hiemdall and void. Is this team good enough to complete abyss fairly easily. Ps doom is 5/65, aegon is 5/65, corvus is 5/65, void will be 4/55 and hiemdall is just a 4*. Would I need to r5 my void or will he be good enough at r4?

Thank you everyone in advance

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    It could probably do it but I would take Void to R5 if you can. I’m actually in the middle of my first completion right now and I’m using a R5 Void. Even then the fights are tediously slow
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108

r5 ur void and wait. No point in wasting extra units on a Void whos basically dead weight 50% of the time.

Ok thank you. I just need a few more t2a and I can rank him up

It could probably do it but I would take Void to R5 if you can. I’m actually in the middle of my first completion right now and I’m using a R5 Void. Even then the fights are tediously slow

Which fights are you using void on? I was just going to use him on Mephisto, joe fixit And possibly mordo
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    don't waste a spot on corvus, bring human torch (even 4* can solo mephisto). I'd also dump doom if you have sym
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

don't waste a spot on corvus, bring human torch (even 4* can solo mephisto). I'd also dump doom if you have sym

Corvus is for the unit dump called Nameless Collector.
    he has aegon though

I was going to bring corvus for imiw, ghost maybe and possibly for mordo as well and sadly I don’t have a Sym supreme

Corvus is for the unit dump called Nameless Collector.
    he has aegon though
    I was going to try both in the collector and I’ll use corvus for imiw, maybe ghost and maybe mordo cause I don’t really have a counter for mordo and imiw

Which fights are you using void on? I was just going to use him on Mephisto, joe fixit And possibly mordo
    So far Mephisto, about to use him on Mordo and that’s hopefully it. I’m running Sym Supreme, Corvus and Sabretooth so they should be able to handle the rest. You would only really need him for Mephisto, your other champs can get the other ones done

Joe’s a bit of a pain with Void, it’s probably easier to just use AEgon

I’ll get back to you on mordo

So far Mephisto, about to use him on Mordo and that’s hopefully it. I’m running Sym Supreme, Corvus and Sabretooth so they should be able to handle the rest. You would only really need him for Mephisto, your other champs can get the other ones done

Thank you man. I just don’t wanna take in void and waste a space that could be for someone else. How did you do on Mephisto with void?

Thank you man. I just don’t wanna take in void and waste a space that could be for someone else. How did you do on Mephisto with void?
    Mephisto was fine. Took 2 revives. Could easily do it in one but I made a stupid mistake. Not as good as Torch I’m for that fight but mine isn’t duped so void was much for safe.

• FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Initial run with that team on easy path should costs u 4K units...for easy path I would bring nick fury for invisible woman
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    Is symbiote supreme really much better than doom for initial complete? I have both at max sig 5/65. I pulled 5* void recently so thinking of doing a run.
    Frnkielo said:

Initial run with that team on easy path should costs u 4K units...for easy path I would bring nick fury for invisible woman

The problem with that is sadly I don’t have a nick fury but I can do iw with aegon in about 5 revives
    Alright, just finished mordo. Void can get down about 25% in one revive with boosts. I did that once, went screw it, used Sabretooth and had the rest of it done in one

Honestly just use a high damage dealer and play around him

The fact that the abyss evade triggers his astral evade is not a nice death. Feels really cheap

Alright, just finished mordo. Void can get down about 25% in one revive with boosts. I did that once, went screw it, used Sabretooth and had the rest of it done in one

The fact that the abyss evade triggers his astral evade is not a nice death. Feels really cheap

That’s a pretty good attempt with void. How many did it take for Mephisto with void?

That’s a pretty good attempt with void. How many did it take for Mephisto with void?
    2 but you could do it in 1

I just finished my run. Used Void for Mephisto and that was basically it. Probably cost about 80 or so revives, but only 1k of that was units. Took about 7 hours. It’s 4am here, so I could probably have played better as well

I just finished my run. Used Void for Mephisto and that was basically it. Probably cost about 80 or so revives, but only 1k of that was units. Took about 7 hours. It’s 4am here, so I could probably have played better as well

Wow that’s a really good run congratulations. Not many revives either. What did you get from the opening and are you happy with what you got

Wow that’s a really good run congratulations. Not many revives either. What did you get from the opening and are you happy with what you got
    Thanks. I had a lot of crystals saved up so I can’t list them all, but there was a couple I was somewhat happy with. Got troll roles on a 5* Quake though which ruined it

Best of luck for your run!

Thanks. I had a lot of crystals saved up so I can’t list them all, but there was a couple I was somewhat happy with. Got troll roles on a 5* Quake though which ruined it

Best of luck for your run!
    That sucks. I hate it when you think you will get someone good and it does a troll over. Thank you it’s greatly appreciated