**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for auto clear class catalyst daily quests need to be looked at 1/4 40 energy, that's a joke

So the rewards for the auto clear basic t3 catalysts are fine, like 1.5 cats but man the t3 class cat auto clear rewards are terrible, it's about 1/4 of a t3 class cat, that's pathetic for 40 energy. Before you guys "FIXED" this u could usually get 1 catalys min if u just auto fight all the paths, so that's what I decided to do but u guys changed those rewards also, not good, plus what's up with 3 to 4 ambush attacks for less than 1/2 a t3 class cat, this needs to be looked at, seriously.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you would definitely not get at least a t3cc if you did all of them. either you're misremembering or exaggerating, or Ive been unlucky for the four years I've done those. but yeah autocomplete Isnt too good. @DNA3000 has a good analysis of it
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

you would definitely not get at least a t3cc if you did all of them. either you're misremembering or exaggerating, or Ive been unlucky for the four years I've done those. but yeah autocomplete Isnt too good. @DNA3000 has a good analysis of it

It's definitely possible. I recall getting a full t3cc, but that only happened once in about 1.5 years. The chances of it happening seem non-existent to me as well
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

It's definitely possible. I recall getting a full t3cc, but that only happened once in about 1.5 years. The chances of it happening seem non-existent to me as well
    oh yeah it's happened to me too. right before the auto complete came, I need 3 tech t3cc and I got one fully formed from a chest. I just don't think you'd get exploring it every time
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Autocomplete on select maps is a really poor value for your energy. Kabam seems really greedy and/or stingy with the expenditure they want you to make in energy for the given rewards. Really disappointed.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    People keep sleeping on the solo events. I have 650 T3cc shard crystals built up and 65 full T3cc crystals. Save all your level ups for the solo level up event and you can build up T3 cc shard crystals quickly and not even have to worry about bothering with daily t3cc event ever again.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

People keep sleeping on the solo events. I have 650 T3cc shard crystals built up and 65 full T3cc crystals. Save all your level ups for the solo level up event and you can build up T3 cc shard crystals quickly and not even have to worry about bothering with daily t3cc event ever again.

no