**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Mephisto question

Is it possible to solo the abyss Mephisto with a max 4* human torch?

Comments

• HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83
    Abyss of legends? Lmao I’d be impressed if you can solo that with a six star torch
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108

Abyss of legends? Lmao I’d be impressed if you can solo that with a six star torch

I take it you haven’t done abyss of legends then? You can solo him with a 4/55 human torch
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

You obviously haven’t done the Abyss. I’m pretty sure it is possible with a 4* max torch.
  • 5* torch is enough to one shot him easily. i would think it's possible, and not unreasonable difficult to do.

You obviously haven’t done the Abyss. I’m pretty sure it is possible with a 4* max torch.
    No I have not, but I’ve seen legacy solo Mephistopheles with a 5/65 this and I was impressed. Never said it was impossible

I take it you haven’t done abyss of legends then? You can solo him with a 4/55 human torch

No I haven’t, and it sound like you already know the answer to your question

5* torch is enough to one shot him easily. i would think it's possible, and not unreasonable difficult to do.

Ok sweet thank you

No I didn’t know the answer already actually. Why would I ask a question if I already know the answer? I said max 4* not r4 5*

No I have not, but I’ve seen legacy solo Mephistopheles with a 5/65 this and I was impressed. Never said it was impossible
    Then why sound so surprised when you said “abyss of legends? Lmao”. You made it sound like you thought it wasn’t possible at all to solo him even with a 6* then you go and say that you saw lagacy solo him with a 5/65

No I didn’t know the answer already actually. Why would I ask a question if I already know the answer? I said max 4* not r4 5*
    I dunno why you asked but ok

Duh I asked cause I didn’t know

I meant that someone else has already answered your question. That’s what I meant when I said you know the answer already. Sorry if I confused you

I meant that someone else has already answered your question. That’s what I meant when I said you know the answer already. Sorry if I confused you

Ah ok it’s fine I understand what you meant now

Anyways, good luck on your abyss run.

Anyways, good luck on your abyss run.
    Thank you