**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on 5.3

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
So i finally finished 5.3, and it was..... different. I am not going to say I am dissapointed, but I did expect a bit more. So they had the class thing going on where your attack was reduced by %50 except for one specific class. I see what they were trying to do, and ill give them a brownie points for trying something different.

Only problem for me was the block damage, and how they love to put an ICEMAN before every boss in the final chapter. Kabam is funny for that so by not having an insane boss, they just made you take a ton of unavoidable damage befoe you get to the boss. Not to mention the insane power gain Doc Oc and Goblin had.

Rewards were horrible, but it gave me something to do for a week. Overall ill give this a C+.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017
    m3oi9ggbchw6.png
    kgmdh8kdhc3n.png
    Showing you guys that you can do it with a limited roster and decent masteries. I have only been playing about 9 months and don't have a big roster

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I felt like the node should have added 50% attack to a particular class and left the others alone. Would have accomplished the same goal in theory of giving incentive to use different champs but would have made the fights more enjoyable in general
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    nrz3f2575jo4.png
    @TheSOURA here
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I actually enjoyed it more than I thought it would, the 50% attack reduction forced me to bring teams of mostly 4/40s and that added a challenge that wouldn't have been there otherwise. I barely parry anymore and rely on intercepting so block damage wasn't an issue for me. Yeah the iceman was annoying but with cap I didn't have much trouble just made sure he had lots of health before the fight and I found GG and doc oc very easy bosses. The rewards I think are pretty great, 5 star awakening gems can only be earned in LOL right now and exploring 5.3 if you play well will be much cheaper than a first path of LOL , that along with the rank up crystals that are effectively 5 t4 basic and 3 t4ccs each albeit quite a bit of lower value since it is a random class still seem pretty good to me.
  • Options
    @Sungj Using 4/40s was boring and took too long . I just used wolvie sw and SL for most of the fights. SL damage still insane and my SW is maxed so she was popping her buffs like fireworks.