**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champ To R5 terrible confusion

Hello Summoners,

Please help to select whom should I rank R5 as I have a terrible confusion making right decision to R5 among this below mentioned champs.

Best Champ To R5 terrible confusion 30 votes

Red Guardian - Duped
13%
DjinlowlevelplayerCrcrcrcCowabunga 4 votes
Spider man Stealth Suit - Duped
50%
IronBlaze09Warlord5386Sairam44RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaThicco_ModeSilver_SagaH3t3rDoogie36LeoZedSilentdoom09PrincenayarwYodabolt21SplamBorgin 15 votes
Guillotine 2099 - Unduped
36%
CiciliatoSarvanga1_Suss_WizzardRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensAayush19odishika123HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYeetusTheFoetusLobster44 11 votes

Comments

• Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    Stealthy wrecks pretty much anyone, including Unstoppable/Evade champs, very quickly.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Whoever votes for Red Gaurdian...
    I'll find you... approach you with weapons... and teach you bloody self defense because these crazy gamers gonna getcha.

You would still be wrong though so I might give you an open casket
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    all comes down to personal preference.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian - Duped
    RG has the same utility as stealthy(easy to access slow). He also has high damage and more little niche utility. It depends of your personal preference
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

RG has the same utility as stealthy(easy to access slow). He also has high damage and more little niche utility. It depends of your personal preference

Stealthy can ignore miss and his damage is much higher and more accessible. Though I'd agree that RG has his niche utility. If OP feels he needs a Buffet/Dormammu/etc. counter, RG might be for him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s between guilly and stealthy I’d say, rg is great but he’s fairly niche in terms of places where he’s a top option, I’d lean towards stealthy if you don’t have another slow champ at r5 (shulk sg sorc) and guilly if you do
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 - Unduped
    Guillotine 2099 all the way
    Can stealthy do this
    https://youtu.be/a0aDEcHZulE