**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Assassin mastery Bugged?

I have 3 points in assassin which should be giving me a 40% attack boost below 18%. But I am getting almost the same numbers in caps l2 against WS above and below that point.

Comments

• RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    I guess the pictures didn’t post. So here they are.

• RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    HI_guys said:

Ads to that quake gets zero benefit from either courage or assassin

I know. Such bs. If it weren’t for all the content she let me solo easily I would make more noise about that.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mayis said:

It doesn't fit your screens either, but is closer than 40. Maybe other masteries affect this too. Anyway, I suggest u to try it without charging heavy and compare the output. Try different champs too.

The sp2 also gains a boost per kinetic charge and the charges themselves add another one. With those included it should work out

Edit:
    His kinetically charged passive gives another 50% boost and his sp2 adds another 250%.
    So it's 550% without assassin mastery and 590% with it.
    about a 7.2% difference
    In the picture the difference is about 6.2%
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Mayis said:

Voltolos said:

Mayis said:

It doesn't fit your screens either, but is closer than 40. Maybe other masteries affect this too. Anyway, I suggest u to try it without charging heavy and compare the output. Try different champs too.

The sp2 also gains a boost per kinetic charge and the charges themselves add another one. With those included it should work out

Edit:
    His kinetically charged passive gives another 50% boost and his sp2 adds another 250%.
    So it's 550% without assassin mastery and 590% with it.
    about a 7.2% difference
    In the picture the difference is about 6.2%
    I think u forgot to add base attack in your calculations
    Oops
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    i dont believe assassin masteries are working. sooooooo many times i tried to deliver a final blow out attack, and the defender stops at 1%. i'm sure many of you have experienced this. it is like the opponent have a safety 1% net, that no matter what you do in most case sceneario like 7 out 10, they get a 1% HP, even a big special attack.

I have a strong feeling, the numbers described for assassin masteries are much lower than advertised or not correct.
    also, once the opponent reaches that 18% threshold, the game doesn't let you know assassin kicks in..... i mean why not? it would be nice if the game would let you know you have some additional attack. like for instance when you get a fury, or a precsion buff from dexterity, or when you get an armor up buff, etc