**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To Miike and all others in our community.

Don't you all think (SUNSPOT) should only able to inflict (1) incenarate in every hit of his HEAVY ATTACK.

Comments

• Options
    Kingas125Kingas125 Posts: 34

he inflict lots of incenerates

Yeah I know he does.
    But I think he should only be able to inflict 1 in every hit.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    And so many players took 6* Sunspot to r3 so....we don't want to experience update 12.0 boycott again and Kabam as well. LOL.
  • Options

I hate sunspot so it doesn’t bother me, he’s just so clunky and horrible to build up, frankly I’d much rather build up proxima and get better dmg!

Think first why am I asking for Sunspot to be able to in inflict only 1 incinerate.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Kingas125 said:

Don't you all think (SUNSPOT) should only able to inflict (1) incenarate in every hit of his HEAVY ATTACK.

he has a 3 hit heavy and inflicts 3 incinerates, so it seems he already does.
    With more smoulders too he should be able to inflict only 1 incinerate in each hit of his heavy.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kingas125 said:

Lormif said:

Kingas125 said:

With more smoulders too he should be able to inflict only 1 incinerate in each hit of his heavy.
    smoulders? are you thinking of HT not sunspot?
  • Options
    Kingas125 said:

Lormif said:

Kingas125 said:

Correction SOLAR CHARGES
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Read his abilities, before creating a thread like this one
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Kingas125 said:

Why tho?