**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sell class T4C for class T5C fragments

You should be able to sell class T4C for class T5C fragments. I’ve got a bunch of expiring T4C because I had to open crystals to get enough Mystic to r5 Doom and now I have nothing to do with them but let them expire or trade 3 for a random T4C which I don’t need.

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    This is something the community has been asking Kabam for a long time but they haven't said anything about doing it so I guess we have to wait for another roadmap in a year's time.
    It's right up there with Act 6 4* gate, Inability to sell 5* and 6* champs and other quirky things in the game that don't make sense.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Endgame players can get T4CC out of their ears. Being able to sell it all for T5CC would throw the game off balance. You're supposed to work hard at even getting 2%.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Endgame players can get T4CC out of their ears. Being able to sell it all for T5CC would throw the game off balance. You're supposed to work hard at even getting 2%.

Endgame players can get anything out of their ears. We're talking about the rest of the few million players who are not endgame players. This change will benefit them a lot.
    Even if you get a t4 cc every day, exchanging 3 of them for a random one is still not something I would advise. Making 3 a selector and 2 for the random choice won't break the game,
    Also, considering the amount of t3 cc you need to form a t4 cc, I don't think anyone would be forming a full t5 cc from selling t4 cc. they can keep the value low to avoid breaking the game but this should be an option
  • Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    Please kabam look into this at my alliance level we have so much t4c that it is essentially useless allowing us to sell them for a small amount of t5c would be so helpful to us.
  • Any updates on this kabam? Tired of dozens of expired t4cc that I just want to sell for like 250 T5cc shards. That seems reasonable
  • BmantgsBmantgs Posts: 4
    Of course you should be able
    To sell them they do nothing for end game players who are constantly having to sell stuff of no use