**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Admins and moderators...

Do admins and mods play the game aswell? If yes whats your igns and do you play on the same server as all the other players? If yes then it is really unfair for other players as you guys would already know what changes are coming to the game content,what champions are going to be changed, what new content is coming up and you can build your roster and strategize accordingly . It would be fair to discontinue yourself from playing the game if you are in the same server as other players

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They play, but they don't play it seriously as top players.
    IGN's will not be revealed for privacy reasons
  • Options
    How do you know if they play seriously or not? Who knows they might be in one of the top rated alliances.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Because they don't always know the bugs or stuff that happen in the game ... that's my guess
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    They play, obviously their job is moderate, not play :P
  • Options
    Consider the fact that I can see how many of your duel victories came against a 1* or a 4*...

Think anyone playing this game feels that's important?

Compare it with the idea of that same area displaying how many 5* champs a summoner has, 4* etc (which is what I thought it was at first)

But if they played the game that much they might go so far as to display our prestige, when the game is already calculating it right?
This discussion has been closed.