**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Warlock/ultron synergy with BWCV bug?

I believe I’ve discovered a bug or a case where kabam needs to clarify their wording.

BWCV description clearly states she starts the fight bleed immune.

The warlock/ultron synergy states any teammate gets a fury buff whenever they would receive a debuff they are immune to.

I am running full suicides. According to those descriptions, BWCV should start the fight with a fury buff. However:

The way she is coded, she begins by purifying the bleed effect, not immune to it (immune champs “fail to apply”).

We all know with kabam the wording is very important. Description says immune, my eyes are telling me purify. Which way should it be?

Comments

• Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    She purifies the effect at the start since the bleed triggers first

Purification is different (it’s even different from tenacity I believe) , if you trigger a bleed later I’m sure it’ll trigger the synergy

Try NF and heal synergy, you’ll get the regen showing that the bleed applies first

My best guess is due to her not being naturally immune and it has to trigger during the fight
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 469 ★★★
    I agree 100% with that analysis of the events that occur. And I agree that should be the case when she moves to curse of plague. But the issue is that that isn’t what her description says. If this interaction is working as intended, then kabam needs to change her description to say she begins the fight purifying a bleed debuff then is bleed immune.

And I tested her on a biohazard node - the synergy does take effect during the fight. So it is really just the interaction with suicides that is causing this issue.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It's mentioned in her spotlight

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 469 ★★★
    Djin said:

It's mentioned in her spotlight

That’s helpful. If it is working as intended, they should change/clarify her in-game description then.