**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best team for Summer Smackdown [EPIC]

Here's all my 4* and 5*
Ignore their ranks.
Just suggest me the best 5 from this roster for EPIC difficulty in each week's Smackdown.

If the ones you suggest are low rank, I will invest time and resources and rank them up.
I don't think I have the skill set to complete Boss Rush. I just want to finish EPIC difficulty in all weeks.

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    All weeks is may be a bit too optimistic but o think u can do week 1 without too many resources warlock stealthy claire arnchangel and human torch
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Sairam44 said:

All weeks is may be a bit too optimistic but o think u can do week 1 without too many resources warlock stealthy claire arnchangel and human torch

Please tell me who to use against who because I often misjudge that
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    It might be worth your time to check out some YouTube videos. A few of them used 4*s to clear Herald difficulty like Jason Voorhees and Unofficial Mike.
    Watching them will not only show you some great champs to use... but also how to approach the fight.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Ghost, NF, Claire, Spidey ( stealth) and Torch
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    trying to do it wih 4* be prepared.
    be very prepared as it would not be for the faint hearted.
    most people are somewhat comfortable doing it with 4/55 and 5/65.
    to do it with 4* requires quite a level of skill.
    hope you are prepared and have what it takes.
    and don't get frustrated if you can't do it with 4*.
    remember the content is not designed to be completed with 4*.
    i did my run with all 5/65 so of course was item free.
    here is the champs i used that prove helpful.
    AA is my MVP so far.

ALPHA (week 1)
    RG for Thing
    AA for Diablo
    Warlock for Havok
    AA for Mr Sinister
    AA for Fury
    Magik for Cpt Sparkles

BETA (week 2)
    Beardo for HT
    Beardo for Anus
    Magik for Cull
    Beardo for Maw
    AA for IW
    AA for Namor
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake is good for everyone except Havok on week 1 and Namor on week 2.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Mayis said:

Week 1 team: Stealthy, Warlock, Claire, any mutant + whoever u want

Stealthy for Thing and Diablo. Use web-foam so they don't go unstoppable
    Warlock for Havok and Sinister
    Mutant for Fury. This fight is very easy, you can throw your whole team here bc u need only Claire
    Claire for CMM. Very easy fight, just hit and evade sp1s

Week 2 team: Stealthy, Claire + who u want

Use Stealthy for Human Torch. The Key is to evade his specials. If u can't evade the whole special, evade only last hit bc if u block he gets smoulder and you are dead
    Claire for Annihilus and Cull. Straightforward fights. U can put Buff immunity on cull, bait sp1, got ton of charges and power and throw sp3 :D
    Stealthy for Ebony Maw. Take Web-foam pre-fight since u can't miss when opponent has slowed. Just take him down slowly, evade his attacks and intercept.
    Stealthy for Invisible Woman. Again, take Web-foam and take her down slowly. U'll ignore her invisibility.
    For Namor use who u want, it's very easy fight

Since Maw and Invisible Woman are hardest fights, fill the rest 3 slots with proper counters. I think Archangel will be good for Maw since u do heavies all the time and don't gain falter. Fury will be good for invisible woman.

This event will go for long, so dont waste any resources. U can go back after few rank-ups.

Woah thanks for taking your time and providing this in-depth guide. This will help