**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you hate?

124»

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I’m really hating Sentry after back to back pulls. First the 6 star and then the 5 star. Crazy how that good ol “RNG” doesn’t work like that for Doom, Ghost, and all the other roster rockers.

Leave. Me. Alone. Sentry.
  • geokenngeokenn Posts: 27

Who is your most hated character in the game and why do you hate them so much? What did they do to you? What did they show you? How did they hurt you?

We were asked who we hate.. not what we hate about the game (lag, glitching lately). I hate my first 5* who was Also my 2nd 5* making him Duped. I have heard how bad he was then. No choice when 5* came out. And my first r4 5* rank . I have been waiting for his buff. Everyone in the game Has hated him more than I heard from anyone else. Including me, I know it was a waste of resources. So IRON PATRIOT is my most hated and pointless hero I have.. Magneto buffs I hear are coming. Jeez how bout IP cuz he been waiting longer than the Rest
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

kabam server lag is what ko me about 90% of the time
    9% of the time i get ko im watching tv and browser at same time and is a bit distracted
    0,8% of the time i get ko is because i lacked the knowledge of opponent/node
    0,2% of the times i get ko is because i fail with what i wanted to implement.

Opponents that are annoying for me personally are modok and aarkus

I am the 9 percent dude always
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    geokenn said:

Who is your most hated character in the game and why do you hate them so much? What did they do to you? What did they show you? How did they hurt you?

We were asked who we hate.. not what we hate about the game (lag, glitching lately). I hate my first 5* who was Also my 2nd 5* making him Duped. I have heard how bad he was then. No choice when 5* came out. And my first r4 5* rank. I have been waiting for his buff. Everyone in the game Has hated him more than I heard from anyone else. Including me, I know it was a waste of resources. So IRON PATRIOT is the most hated and pointless hero I have.. Magneto buffs I hear are coming. Jeez how bout IP cuz he been waiting longer than the Rest
    You are CORRECT but I literally like all champs in the game and they deserve it so I blamed the lag and you know sort of off-topic

and honestly, I had a 4-star iron patriot max sig in rank 4 and I love his sp1 and sp3's stun
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Juggs and iron patriot bc i got them in 5*
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

Juggs and iron patriot bc i got them in 5*

Stop the necro
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

My hands, they always let me down

almost one year since this comment was posted. Unfortunately, it’s still true
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Mayis said:

Korg is the worst designed champion ever.

Wanna parry? Well, he shrugs off debuffs and becomes stronger.
    okay, maybe intercept? Heck no! He returns part of the damage from mediums, heavies and specials back to you.
    Ummm, maybe try eat a full combo to block and counterattack him? Good luck with that, he goes unblockable and unstoppable if u simply dash back.
    And be sure you don't hit his block too much, he'll go unstoppable too.

Aside from all of this his sp1 is unblockable and is very hard to evade...
    Oh, I forgot to say he receives less damage when rock is active.

His class is pretty much messed up too. He is skill, so the best counters are mutants, yes? YES?
    Nope. Korgs main weakness are energy/non-contact attacks. Most mutants do contact attacks, and most mutants attacks are not energy-based. There are more mystics who deal energy damage.

Maybe mystics are a good counter to him? They can nullify unstoppable and unblockable, yeah? Nope, because they are passive, so u need slow.
    And who has slow?

- She-Hulk
    - Red Guardian
    - Spider-Gwen
    - Sorcerer Supreme
    - Stealthy

We don't count Pyramid X storm, because she puts it only for duration of special attack 1. We don't count synergies, because they are synergies -_-

So, we have 5 potential counters. Btw, most counters (maybe all of 'em, I'm not sure about Shulk) were not in the game when Korg was released. This proofs that he has horrible design.

3 of 5 are science champions, so their slow will not work on Korg. We have only 2 counters for Unstoppable: Stealthy and Sorcerer Supreme. Stealthy isn't a perfect counter too: he relies on refreshing his debuffs, which can be shrugged off if rock shield is active.

We have only 1 champion, who has energy attacks and can handle Korgs unstoppable: Sorcerer Supreme. And again, Korg may just shrug off that Slow. Sorcerer Supreme was released in 2020, while Korg is in game since 2018.

If we put aside unstoppable, we have Havok, Namor, Omega, Iron Man IW, Claire, Hype and couple of other counters.

And what about attack? Well, he's a wet noodle. He doesn't have debuffs, except for the bleed on SP2. I wanna remind u that most of good skill champs either put a lot of dots on opponents (Squirrel Girl, Blade, Ronin, Black Widow, EVEN BLACK PANTHER) or do hit like a truck (Stealthy, Aegon, Taskmaster). Some of them even combine this two abilities: Monkey, Elsa, Nick, Masacre. Korg does none of this.

I can talk about his horrible design for hours, but there is a lot of text already, hope it's enough.

you forgot the best counter against him and thats omega red. takes no damage with mediums and heavy attacks cos he uses his tentacles. get those spores up and ure good to go
    My bad. It's from a year ago.