**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with the gold then? Fixed or not?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Opening PHC shard crystals before and wasn't getting the gold, no big deal... but got a ton of arena crystals I wanna open... is that gonna be bugged too?

Could do with the units that's all... and just to mention, any news on 5* Punisher as I want a refund if he wasn't in there to begin with plz

Comments

• Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I lost 3 arena crystals when I tried to open them

9ovppj744j6u.png
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not fixed for everyone yet, still a lot of issues going on without much response from them which sucks.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Seems like all they do is gloss over this bug without actually giving a rough timeline or what they are doing.
  • Options
    This is a little complicated to answer. The issue was fixed for any player that claimed the reward before we took the gold back, but if you claimed it after, it came up again. We're currently working on removing the rewards that are still unclaimed, and then will be able to fix the issue for once and for all.

Sorry about this taking a while, but we have not forgotten about it!
  • Options
    No help for me I wasn't able to grind for AA due to this issue and won't be able to go for him this week due to work schedule, another fail.
  • Options
    Jmcclure74 wrote: »
    No help for me I wasn't able to grind for AA due to this issue and won't be able to go for him this week due to work schedule, another fail.

The Gold costs on those Arenas should be removed, and wouldn't be affected by this issue. Are you still having trouble getting in to the arenas?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Any eta on fix, I have a bunch of champions waiting to be ranked and something's on both accounts of mine.

I don't remember if claimed it before or after, though I think it before you fixed just not sure.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    @
    This is a little complicated to answer. The issue was fixed for any player that claimed the reward before we took the gold back, but if you claimed it after, it came up again. We're currently working on removing the rewards that are still unclaimed, and then will be able to fix the issue for once and for all.

I still have the gold. I opened a ticket couple days ago, but haven't got any response (probably becouse of the weekend).

P.S, @Darkstar4387 why we are not allowed to rank champions? I had more than 4.5 mil before the issue. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    arni2 wrote: »
    @

I still have the gold. I opened a ticket couple days ago, but haven't got any response (probably becouse of the weekend).

P.S, @Darkstar4387 why we are not allowed to rank champions? I had more than 4.5 mil before the issue. Thanks in advance

It really depends on your gold, when this happened I blew through most of my gold ranking and leveling my champions.

Whatever I have left is mixed up with the excess and mixed with whatever gold I have gotten since then.

Also there's a chance if you spend your much they can set your gold to zero and may unrank your champions that you ranked during this time
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    @Darkstar4387 Thanks for explanation.
  • Options
    NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59

@Kabam Miike will you be issuing 200k gold to players who haven't claimed their skirmish rewards?
  • Options
    edited September 2017

@Kabam Miike will you be issuing 200k gold to players who haven't claimed their skirmish rewards?

Yes! We are not treating players that haven't claimed those rewards any differently than those that have.

So please don't be tempted to claim the extra gold right now, because that will only be a detriment to your own account at this time.

EDIT: I had some wrong information. Cleared that up!
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I cannot get into the t4 basic arena after I paid the bc cost
  • Options
    RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    T4 basic arena super broken. I hope it gets fixed soon
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    What I don't understand is why they didn't strip out the unclaimed rewards straight away so that at least noone else got stung and they could then focus only on the existing users impacted by it.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    And they were ambiguous about what would happen to those who had not claimed the reward. They were very clear that if you claimed it you would get 200K gold when all said and done.
  • Options
    The t4 arena isn't broken any more than the alpha arena was. This stupid issue has screwed anyone who accepted the reward (on purpose or by accident) after they made their misleading announcement. So, I'm out 20k chips (between both arenas), the alpha I was 300k into when I accidentally took that reward, which locked me out by telling me I was -53 mil gold, and the t4 I would have earned today.
    I can only hope they'll address it properly by at least giving us our chips back.
  • Options

I also can't play master mode or really any part of this game due to not having any masteries. I recovered offensive tree and utility tree to turn on suicides but it says I don't have gold. I am literally unable to do anything without masteries.
  • Options
    Kabam Mike this did work but no help for me as I missed time to grind and missed the chance to get this awesome character.
  • Options
    still have 2.7 bill gold it was claimed when originally distributed, and i cant buy my cheap masteries. was never fixed for me