**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Cosmic to rank...with a twist

Intro
I am a lvl 50 newish (6 months) player who beat Maestro about 2 weeks ago. Not planning on pushing hard for Uncollected but it is one of my goals for the next 2 months. I play AQ and abit of AW in an active, fun alliance (shout out to AVR-1) and invest most of my time in Arena and monthly EQ (still struggling to explore Master). My playstyle is pretty aggressive so i run into the occasional specials because i cannot keep my cool, actually i have the habit of fighting every fight like its and Arena fight. Working on addressing that issue :smile: Not running full suicides but just openend Deep Wounds and Assassins to 1. I have been pretty lucky with my 4* pulls and my 5* have not been to shabby either (SS included).

Question
I finally managed to get my 3rd Cosmic t4cc but now i am stuck with the choice of who to rank up with it. I know that in the long run investing in my 5* Hyperion is the way to go but i am wondering if it would be wiser in my current situation to r5 my awakened 4* CMM first. I have been lucky to pull a 5* NF for synergy. I have played CMM quite abit but i know im not getting everything out of her, i usually try to build up to Binary mode and most of the time make it just in time to panic into an SP2 or SP3 and usually that wins me the fight.

I would like to hear some pro's and cons if possible. If not, your votes are appreciated anyways!

TLDR
Who to rank up?

Which Cosmic to rank...with a twist 12 votes

R5 4* awakened CMM
41% 5 votes
R3 5* unawakened Hyperion
58% 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    If you have "god tier" 4* and 5*, always go with the 5*
    CMM Woke has some very niche abilities with her Binary, but you won't regret taking up Hyperion, he'll carry you for a long time, and can even pull double duty as a quality AW defender if you shift to other offensive options.