**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Claire voyant tricks and tips

LmaoLmao Posts: 847 ★★★
So I just recently got claire voyant and was wondering if there's some tips or tricks that you have found useful in the past? If you do, please list them down below. thanks

Comments

• Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    If you have deep wounds often times a heavy into sp1 is enough to KO your opponent If you calculate it correctly
    Even if the bleeds don’t take them down from deep wounds she can Crit hard

Mine can do 16k crits on sp1 I do have 1 in recoil and 2 in DE masteries plus 3 in assassins
    Use her all the time in AQ map 6 to solo arkus and nova mini

She’s real fun for caltrops too. Just dash back spam and a combo or two later you have a special 3
  • Options
    RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 50
    First tip is to run suicides they make her a significantly better champ. Generally in most fights where the opponent doesn’t have immunities and you don’t need a specific immunity I cycle to the hellfire curse and just stay there until I know they are within burst range to die in a single sp2 and either just standard 5 combo kill them or if I need healing do MLLLL and throw off the sp2 to get a nice chunk of healing for the next fight. One of my favorite nodes to fight with her that I don’t see a lot of people talk about is rage because she has a high enough base attack where she’ll trigger the furies but she’ll be able to nullify them and once you get to the sp2 and apply buff immunity you’ll get enough power gain to where you can just chain sp2s and not worry about the rage node what so ever.
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Spam heavys against immune champs to gain power quickly. With full MD she builds power really quickly 👌