**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unknown face mirage

Is this a face i am seeing or it's my imagination? And if it's true then whose face it is? Something hidden story behind this ? Maybe something new himt on new character?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait I kinda see it. the fire is covering half of it
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Nice one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    it’s groot
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    I literally saw that three days ago, I had no clue what it was but from the I couldn’t ‘unsee’ it
  • The_CROWNThe_CROWN Posts: 51
    Navieen said:

I literally saw that three days ago, I had no clue what it was but from the I couldn’t ‘unsee’ it

That's what now happening with me.....
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I was expecting a terrifying image
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I see a xenomorph head
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I can’t stop seeing it now, and the way the rest of the flames are positioned it makes no sense for their to be a little bit more flames on the upper part of that wing.

I just did some reading about the whole air walker story. And I am gonna go with it being firelord (pyreus kril). Firelord was in nova with air walker. He was a friend of Gabriel lan before he became air walker. He vowed to rescue gabriel from galactus and in the process became a herald of galactus himself.

Maybe it’s nothing. But thinking it’s firelord just makes the image and whole storyline a lot cooler for me.

It’s not random fire that is definitely an eye. Maybe even silver Surfers head since air walker came to earth to search for silver surfer on behalf of galactus
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I honestly can't see anything...can anyone help me see what you are?
    edited August 2020

I see a head and an eye. But it could also be I am crazy.
    Last thing I will say. I googled a bunch of pictures of air walker and the flames behind him are all evenly placed, except for this one on the loading screen. I think easter egg. But again, strong evidence to support the I am crazy theory also.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think this isn't an intended face
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I'm voting its possibly Cosmic ghost rider but knowing kabam its probably just a couinsadince

exsacly
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Those are some frightening peppers

They're probably ghost peppers

I see a head and an eye. But it could also be I am crazy.
    Last thing I will say. I googled a bunch of pictures of air walker and the flames behind him are all evenly placed, except for this one on the loading screen. I think easter egg. But again, strong evidence to support the I am crazy theory also.

U can also see a nose and lips if u see more correctly.
    It seems to me as carina tivan. Her lips and nose resembles to this hugely. But whats the connection....
    edited August 2020
    I feel like I am seeing aegons helmet in the left wing now. So I am thinking I’ve gone crazy

By left wing, i mean left from our point of view. So technically air walkers right wing.