**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 4 star champs have you pulled from a crystal only once?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★
So in doing an arena match the other day, I realized that I still haven't dupped by OG Black Widdow. She was one of my first 4 star champs, and after almost 4 years I still have not pulled her from a PHC or 4 star crystal again. It's funny cause there are some champs that I've pulled tons of times. So for me the champs are:
-Black Widow (Classic)
-Colossus
-Sunspot
-Ronin
- Nova
- Mojo
-Mysterio
-Doctor Voodoo
-Man Thing
-Wolverine X-23
-Killmonger
-Magik
-Domino

Comments

• Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited August 2020
    I don’t consider champions that have been out for less than a year, so my only old champions no not have dupped as 4* are:
    - Antman
    - Spiderman Symbiote
    - Massacre

And the older 4* that I don’t even have is Claire Voyant.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Black Widow Classic. She was my first 4* I pulled 5 years ago. Still haven't duped her.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    Deadpool X-Force
    Iron Man
    like twenty others that I don’t have time to list
    Kamala Khan (used an ag instead)
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    My second 4* I ever pulled, War Machine, remains unduped to this day more than 3 years after initially pulling him.

The only other older champions I have unduped are Kingpin and Nebula. Squirrel Girl and Surfer still have gold stars, but they're new.

Think I only pulled Sentry once, and awakened him via the 4* basic arena when he made his 1st appearance there. Pretty sure it was the same for Agent Venom as well. Hard to keep track of which champions are awakened from natural dupes, from arena, or using AG's on them. Those are the ones that I can remember.

Plus I just pulled Crossbones from a PHC a few days ago, making that the 1st time I have pulled him out of a crystal, although he has been in my roster as an awakened 4*, but that was from when he was in the 4* basic arena around April of 2018. I used to obsess about grinding the 4* basic arena for any champion I needed to awaken or didn't own (would grind for them both rounds if that was the case).
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    My list is extensive for some reason.....

Vision AOU :-( - he was I think my 3rd 4*
    Electro
    Beast
    Spider Gwen
    Civil Warrior
    Cable
    AA
    Emma
    Mojo
    Masacre
    MODOK - Although I think I won in Arena, can't remember
    Phoenix
    Hela
    Magik
    She Hulk
    Cull - was one of my first 5 4*

But, I got Omega Red and Aegon recently..... they are both max sig'ed. MOstly naturally form pulls. I think I put 10 stones in them each