**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow kabam nerfed the champion and bugged him at the same time

PalestinoPalestino Posts: 18
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Lol guys have u fought the champion 6.2.6 after he got nerfed ,have u used Slow debuff on him at 70-40% stage , in normal cases without slow Debuff if u hit the champion while he is unstoppable u will get stunned but dammit Not under slow debuff , i did this stage with shehulk many times before nerfing him and no effect but after nerfing lol u will get stunned if he is unstoppable at 70-40% stage Even if He is underslow debuff and guess what , i raised a msg on kabam and they gave back such a Sarcastic reply as they wont confess he is bugged and we lost our units and quite for nothing

Kabam reply Base on the description provided, it does appear that this is working as intended. The Champion boss has a 160% chance to activate Unstoppable Buff. Even if Slow Debuff has a 100% chance to stop Unstoppable, Champion has still a 60% chance to activate Unstoppable even if there is a Slow Debuff applied to him.

Guys 160% for duration only , and guys U can go and try to slow champion in 70-40% and u ll get stuned whatever lol
Wasted like 500 units due to gates requirement and then had to quite due to that stupid bug
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Always worked like that and isn’t a bug, though I agree it’s an extremely dumb interaction
  • Options
    Here he is under slow debuff , unstoppable , i hit him and got stunned while he is under slow , but seems slow is nt a slow anymore hehe
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    To be fair prior to the nerf and when he was released it seemed that he would never trigger unstoppable unless the 20% Aa node was up

But this has been coming up a lot recently and don’t think there has been official response
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Slow reduces unstoppable chance by 100%
    His abilities give him an extra ~25% thus he still can go unstoppable.
    This means it's not bugged
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    He has additional AA, so the Slows ain't going to stop him from proc-ing his Unstoppable.
  • Options
    @Lvernon15 lol ok i ll share u a link before Nerfing He is under slow and U hit him while unstoppable and u will not get stunned
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Palestino said:

@Lvernon15 lol ok i ll share u a link before Nerfing He is under slow and U hit him while unstoppable and u will not get stunned

It’s not a bug, they’ve responded on this in the past
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/xR3bJCwHk6E
    Would u explain why here no unstoppability under slow?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Palestino said:

https://youtu.be/xR3bJCwHk6E
    Would u explain why here no unstoppability under slow?

That was a bug, where The Champion wasn't properly triggering the unstoppable
  • Options
    Are u joking man , i finished him many times with slow debuff champs and no **** unstopability under slow or if it appears then 0 effect and also u can check many many youtube Videos abt it no unstoppability or no effect in case it appears under slow
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Palestino said:

Are u joking man , i finished him many times with slow debuff champs and no **** unstopability under slow or if it appears then 0 effect and also u can check many many youtube Videos abt it no unstoppability or no effect in case it appears under slow

Just because you have did it without it triggering at 25% possibility does not mean that will always been the case. Kabam has stated repeatedly this is proper.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Palestino said:

Read his abilities 60% increased buff duration and AA
    Slow only reduces by 100% so your left with 60% duration