**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weird glitch

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
So i went to play on my mini account and when i login i see that every champ that was in my main account is now on mini and the name changed to my mains except every item is from my mini account i only have one chapter left for act 5 chapter 1 and dont know if i use the revives to get into chapter 2 or not and risk getting banned or something

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Yeah, this happens to me from time to time between my two accounts, as well. It sometimes takes a couple iterations of logging in and out, but it always eventually works itself out.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Not about accounts, but there are some screen that phasing/shifting in and out a few times.

Take incursion for example that you click on rare hack and there will be a screen of rare hack selection to pick one - suddenly a new screen pop up and then another new screen pop up. Press x to the third screen pop up, X to the second pop up and the first screen is still there waiting to be picked.

Same thing with arena, but during in fight as the champion or maybe it’s the camera that’s wobbling back and forward multiple time till the fight starts.