**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will players who have used the AW no defenders issue get some kind of punishment

2»

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Why would them?
    Placing no defense was always part of strategy in the past.
    You repeat mods to much. That was an option, never a strategy and a guaranteed loss. Defender kills counted

And no, OP, they won't be punished
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I was just seeing if I would get a Answer from kabam. As I could see them going ethier way on it.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I was just seeing if I would get a Answer from kabam. As I could see them going ethier way on it.
    They pretty much cleared the air on their views of it. Extripa repeated what Miike had said in another thread. They did say they would have to make some changes though.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    The math that will matter to them is how much $$$ they lose with no defenders placed. Means a loss of revenue on items spent in AW. As soon as the accountants notice we'll get some emergency maintenance...
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Alliance swapping was never deemed and exploit or illegal.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    rwhack wrote: »
    Alliance swapping was never deemed and exploit or illegal.

Correct. If something could be considered "deceitful" it would be that. Basically guaranteeing wins by hopping back and forth between two alliances to make sure they always face lesser competition. I seem to remember a lot of people telling me how I should be happy about that bc I could end up facing an alliance with no defenders.

FYI: not placing any defenders bc you think that your opponent isn't smart enough o do basic math is not deceitful. It's amusing.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    I'd rather fight a full team defence since it's more fun but my alliance is ok with walking a full map with no defenders also.

Either you work hard killing all 150 defenders and hope diversity is enough
    OR
    You place zero defenders and hope enemy does the same so you both can save revives and pots and walk the map

There are people who would more than love to walk the map than get stuck on a R4/55 duped x160 Dormammu