**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My New 6r3!

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Thanks to the new variant, I was able to get the last T5B that I needed to take up my next 6 six star to r3. I’ve done some unconventional rank ups so far (looking at you 6r3 Psylocke) because I like to rank champs that I enjoy playing and while this rank up isn’t unconventional, it certainly is incredibly fun. This one is one of my favorite champions in the game and is one the biggest reasons why I was able to 100% Abyss. Without further ado, here’s my newest 6r3: Void!

He has joined my other 6r3s happily now (Havok, Psylocke, and Sym). My next 6r3 will be Doom, but that will take a while since I need to take him from r1 to r3.
Side note: I also got a mutant 4-5 gem from completion and was finally able to take up my Namor, which was a huge bump to my prestige, now sitting at 11,038!

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    woohoo! nice rankup. interested to see more
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Excellent choice. Congrats!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome choice! I like all of your r3 choices!
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    i have magneto and domino 5 stars ( mag at r3 domino at r4) guess who i am going for... ...well its not magneto i like using domino a lot she is one of my fav champs
    edit: she will be my first r5 5 star