**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto Buff and Nerf to Buff

walkerdogwalkerdog Posts: 1,261 ★★★
I understand lowering the effectiveness of Magneto's SP3 from what BG showed on-stream, but if you do that, please extend the duration some, or give a way to extend it (such as knocking them down). As is, you throw the sp3, that puts them at a bar of power, you 5-hit them and they're at or close to a 2nd bar... and then it runs out while you're baiting their specials. This is particularly crushing when it's an armor break - you're relying on that to do damage but the window is small, and it reminds me of Annihilus, where the duration of his stuff isn't really ever refreshed long enough to make it very good.

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    He is a omega mutant in the comics so if you have his he should be pretty good
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    No need to change him at all... hes not even at OR level plus it needs certain nodes to not be present to be able to use him. He was one of the worst for five years he deserves this buff, anything less and it’s a bust
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I mean the bleed does the exact same thing pretty much. With the bleed it takes a few seconds longer. Their intention with the armor break was to get the same amount of damage as the bleed would get, except just condensed into one sp3.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i agree with the the tune down of the armor break but i think they should extend the duration by a few seconds so 20% armor reduction is fine for 18 seconds would be nice .