**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help on Colossus!

Hello everyone!

I have just pulled a 5* colossus and am super excited! I have never really used him and I have a few questions for those of you who are more familiar with him.

1) What is the most effective way of using him? This isn't me being lazy and just asking for help, I have watched multiple youtube videos on him and I have seen some people suggesting to spam sp1 others say focus on sp2 and some say a mix. I would love opinions of people who use him on what the best method of using him is? I know parry-heavy is effective, but I'm not sure what else. Please go in detail if possible, I love having a blue-print for my fights it helps me stay focused and play better!

2) I am close to being able to r4 my first 5* and he seems like the obvious option. I know he benefits a ton from his awakened ability and synergies, but he still seems like a beast without it. Looking at my roster, is he my best r4 option over sym supreme (he's new to me so I'm learning him as well and not very good with him) and red hulk? I don't have any other even relatively usable mutant option.

Any overall tips would help a ton! Thank you all very much! Hopefully Colossus will help take me to the next level

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    1) for most fights on an unduped colossus, it depends on how long the fight will last. if it is shorter and you think you can end it somewhat soon, go sp2. sp1 is useful for unduped colossus because afaik it's the only way to get a permanent armor buff, which will be super useful for building damage in long fights.

for what combo you should do, I generally go parry heavy/ parry medium heavy. you need to be able to parry because with the heavy, it allows you to gain a passive fury boosting damage. however, if you cant reliably parry, then just doing 5 hit combo is totally ok too, but sometimes I do parry MLM because it allows be to build up my armors faster (this would only matter for awakened so MLM won't be great for you), but mlllm will end the fight faster for lower health pools.

so ideal is parry medium heavy to sp2. then, parry heavy and let the first hit of the heavy hit, and immediately hit the sp2 button. this gives the sp2 the fury buff. if you cannot parry heavy, go mlllm to sp2 and shoot it normally. you can still parry to build armor so try to work it in. for longer fights, I would spam sp1 instead. Ill try to see if I can make a flowchart thing lol

2) 100% colossus. huge carry champ. super tank and super good damage
    also, in future event quests, try to get a 5* mutant a somehow. he is great unawakened, but he is so much better in longer fights and medium length fights with the sig
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Parry heavy attack sp2 game over

Best champ in the game
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    Wow thanks guys! Parrying is my go to move and the thing I'm best at in the game, I know allot of characters are better off with evades or intercepts but it sounds like he'll really fit my play style!
    I will be getting that 5* ag at the end of the summoner appreciation calendar in like two months, if it's mutant it sounds like I should use it on him right?
    Thank you all for the input that definitely helps a ton, from what you guys are saying I should prioritize him over anyone else on my roster and he'll put in work!
    Rap027 said:

Wow thanks guys! Parrying is my go to move and the thing I'm best at in the game, I know allot of characters are better off with evades or intercepts but it sounds like he'll really fit my play style!
    I will be getting that 5* ag at the end of the summoner appreciation calendar in like two months, if it's mutant it sounds like I should use it on him right?
    Thank you all for the input that definitely helps a ton, from what you guys are saying I should prioritize him over anyone else on my roster and he'll put in work!

yup def use the gem on him if you get it.
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88

Rap027 said:

yup def use the gem on him if you get it.
    Thank you for your help! I brought him to r4 (he's now my highest champ) and I can tell he's really good but I am still trying to figure out how to ramp him up quickly without his awakened ability. Definitely see how it takes him to the next level