**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Progression Question: Which group would you consider?

Hey guys , I've been thinking a lot about my Champs these days cause now I've 10 r4/55 champs and four 6* (trash)champs and now I've started getting nice 5* champs so the question is - should I start ranking them upto rank5 or should I go for a large group of 4/55 champs with unique abilities.....
cause Different champs works in different-different situations... that's why I'm confused....
Please vote I need your opinions...

Progression Question: Which group would you consider? 28 votes

Small Group of Maxed out Top tier champs
64%
Mr_Platypus10or_StrongSDPCiciliatogfan_13StellanwalkerdogLeoZedSwarmOfRavensLucifer1810CaptainGameGiuliameijodishika123Gr8TonyStarkHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCowabungaThe_Sentry06Yodabolt21 18 votes
Large Group of 4/55 versatile champs
35%
MrTicTac19992008Xva23booscka2536Fluffy_pawsAayush19MayisMrGreekAgent_22ShøckerHelluvaPull 10 votes

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You need to invest in a few top max champs. Up your firepower. You can use rank 4’s for niche fights and such, but you want to make your main champs as powerful as possible.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I faced this question before and I also wrote a post for advice. What I did subsequently was to r4 15 5* then gradually r5 few of them. My 6* are all average or below average thus I have no need to think about r2 option atm.

Some players focus more on building prestige (coz of struggling in higher AQ map) but I have no such need.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    There are probably a couple of high rank champs you play most with. You can still expand our r4 roster. But it is also nice to be able to make a well rounded team.
    You can pick your r5's based on a high damage dealer, utility champ and an immunity champ? And just add and remove your r4's from that basic team to do different content.

and r5 really makes a huge difference.