**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think the cost of playing the game is too high?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
I'm talking about energy, number of units for potions and number of units for revives.
Basically, if we got more energy, and a healthy reduction in the prices of potions & revives, people would not feel as though they are being punished for their mistakes, and would be more open to experimenting with different champs in difficult content. What do you think?

Do you think the cost of playing the game is too high? 27 votes

Yes
25%
RamOnTheLakeKill_GreyJerkobsonHera1d_of_Ga1actus_ReefCaptainGameTyrion 7 votes
No
74%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantParth_kashyapSceptilemaniacThesurvivlistUnidentifiedCreatureCiciliatoLebirdMaxGamingMidnite93Potatolegionamal_nairBonzodavidDretlleArifuteraLeoZedMrGreekMaaziThe_Sentry06DessertPunk 20 votes

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    it depends on if you need some of the stuff as some people stash there energy, and either do the same with revives or just beat content without it. But let's say you don't do that then it could be annoying to get those units but I found out that in about one week of not spending any units if you do arena, quests, and challenges you can gain up to 300 units i spent it all on mastery cores though
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m saying yes but in a different way, to really stay tip top shape in this time you won’t be paying with money but with time, I was so addicted to this game and after putting it down for a while I didn’t realize how much time I actually had in a day